Your suggestions to make this forum even better

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by Thierry Martin, May 19, 2007.

1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

I am making changes in the forum to increase traffic and activity by visitors. I need your suggestions and comments. Changes and additions.

Many new visitors come here because of the Cramer Mad Money recaps and the Fasy Money recaps. Are there any other recaps that you think are worth posting, and that contain good stock trading ideas?

Let me know. Much of the success of this forum comes from the contributions and ideas from our members and guests.

2. TonyM

TonyM Active Member weekly contest winner

You should sticky Miles' link to his research sources, I think a lot of people would find the info useful.

3. Lou

Lou Member

Is there a way you can keep track of certain threads? Say a favorite list of threads in your control panel. I also thought maybe the ability to upload documents, my first thought would be the Blackstone prospectus. However, I know uploading files can drag the site.