Why Should I Post In This Forum?

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by netwrangler, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Those contributions to the rescue were made by someone else here from the forum because I was unable to make them.

We'll start awarding books again when we catch up on the backlog.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  2. TonyM

TonyM Active Member weekly contest winner

Hardly the point, actually that makes it worse as it cost 'someone else' money to 'win' the monthly.

If we just go back to the week that I won, that would appear to put your backlog at over 1 year, unless of course they have been dispersed in random order.

As always, it is your house to do with as you please but I still find the prize advertisement misleading.

3. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

The advertisement has been removed.

4. kingfisher

kingfisher Member weekly contest winner

Well I though it was just the Wine Hangover on the week I won the contest? I see that is not the case with all the other posters here that did not receive there book!

5. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Where is GDFLS???

Did this BS run him off? Another one bites the dust.

As long as there are those searching for penny links, the member count will rise. :wink:

6. Albert0373

Albert0373 forum leader won weekly contest 8x won sept/07 simulator won feb/09 simulator won july/08 simulator won oct/07 simulator won june/08 simulator

Last I've seen GDLFS was when he was letting us know about his fundraising hike a few months back, I helped out with a pledge too. Quite an awesome guy.

7. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Yeah, too bad he is not posting. His charity work is to be commended.

8. reef

reef Member won weekly contest 7x won aug/06 simulator won dec/07 simulator

Well GD it! For two weeks, i have been stoked thinking Im going to win $100 in the monthly with my 75% return and I never noticed the prize change. LMAO! Oh well. At least I did good!

I am supposed to have 5 books coming to me so far, I have gotten two in case anyone wonders if Theirry does send them, because he does, just not in a timely fashion. I try not to bug him about it too much, lol. :twisted: