Weekly Stock Challenge 9/1/2006 - Win Free Trading Book

Discussion in 'Weekly stock picking challenge' started by Thierry Martin, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Stock Picking Challenge

Pick the highest percentage mover and win a free hardcover copy of Conquer the Crash!

Pick any stock that trades in the US market that closed at $2.00 or over as of the Friday close before the contest.

Your entry price will be the market open price on Monday morning.

Entries for following week's challenge opens at Friday's market close - 4:00 pm EST - and closes at 9:00 am EST Monday.

2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

3. John Smith

John Smith New Member

4. shogun78

shogun78 New Member won weekly contest 2x

Gotta go with Rite Aid, RAD.

Great news + down 13% in the last couple of days? This stock will rebound.

5. englishman26

englishman26 Active Member won weekly contest 6x

BQI please.

6. Borden_john

Borden_john Member

Xmsr

7. aiki14

aiki14 Well-Known Member won april/06 simulator won weekly contest 13x won feb/07 simulator won jan/07 simulator won nov/06 simulator won mar/07 simulator

8. CHE

CHE New Member

Going with CSX

9. mlegha1

mlegha1 Member won weekly contest 9x won feb/08 simulator won oct/08 simulator

I'll take IFNY again....

10. MoMoney4Me

MoMoney4Me Member won weekly contest 7x

Tiffany & Co. - TIF

11. krazykowboy

krazykowboy Member weekly contest winner

short BDRAF.PK

12. chinaman711

chinaman711 Well-Known Member won weekly contest 4x

13. Thierry Martin

14. Thierry Martin

15. Theo

Theo New Member

I'll take EQ for my first attempt at this.

16. Theo

Theo New Member

Oops, I misunderstood. I thought he was collecting picks for next week. I'll just wait my turn. Good luck.

17. Svenwulf

Svenwulf Active Member won weekly contest 2x

Da Books!

received my two books today, and want to thank Thierry for the great site he runs. perhaps i sounded bitter about the delay, and for that i apologize. i heard many voices on this board complaining, and my personality dictates that i speak up when i see something not adding up. and i again apologize for any offense.

but i must take issue with mlegha (sp?) for calling into question my motive for participating in the contest. i concur that hopefully all of thierry's contests are for educational purposes, and would gladly participate if no prizes were offered. but i feel i have always been one of the more rigorous in my explinations of any posted picks. i considered digging into the archived threads to paste links for my past examples of explination, or past predictions (true and false) to illustrate this point. but i figure that would only make me sound more bitter.

i have made good aquaintances on this board, and look forward to making more. it is mainly for them that i feel it necessary to defend this point, because it is mainly through them that i have learned how to profit in the market. and it is only through careful study and consideration that i feel i am able to do that. so again, apologies to any i offended, and apology to thierry. thanks to all who have help for all us newbs, and good luck to all!

18. mlegha1

mlegha1 Member won weekly contest 9x won feb/08 simulator won oct/08 simulator

Re: Da Books!

Sorry to offend you, I didn't mean to I am glad you got your books.

19. Thierry Martin

20. Thierry Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.