Weekly Stock Challenge - 2/9/2015 - 2/13/2015

Discussion in 'Weekly stock picking challenge' started by Thierry Martin, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

LIVE is a typical low float pump and dump. I've traded it plenty of times in the past off similar chart moves, but as a company they don't make money. Thus, they need financiers to pump the price and sell into it to raise money just to stay in business. I received several emails on it the past few days as they try to lure in buyers. That said, its one of my favorite 'former runners;' you just have to know how to play the price action and remember to sell on the way up.

They burned through $2 million the past 3 months. Considering they only have $6 million cash now, they will be out of business by year's end, BUT they know this and take opportunities to raise money. Check this:

The number of shares of the issuer’s common stock, par value $.001 per share, outstanding as of August 5, 2014 was 14,376,442
    The number of shares of the issuer’s common stock, par value $.001 per share, outstanding as of February 9, 2015 was 15,993,477

1,617,035 shares sold/placed in the past 6 months. 11% Dilution, but it's the only way to get the continued cash they need to stay afloat. The necessary evil of which why the stock market was invented in the first place....

So, I keep tabs on the facts, but trade price action. Price pays, company news does not....

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. traderschmoe

traderschmoe New Member

Thanks, Blaine! That does clear things up.

3. aahepp

aahepp Member won penny contest 25x won weekly contest 18x

LIVE was a P & D. There was groups on it Wednesday to push that price up. Figured it would have more then one day on it. Once the music stops this is normally what you get.

4. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Congratulations geojad, winner of both contests, only player in the green in this one, and leading in the monthly simulator. Awesome.

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 5.09.38 PM.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.