User reputation enabled

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by Thierry Martin, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Albert0373

Albert0373 forum leader won weekly contest 8x won sept/07 simulator won feb/09 simulator won july/08 simulator won oct/07 simulator won june/08 simulator

:lol:

2. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

And by the way...nice detective work on the IP address. He was sitting in this chair and on the same network when he posted. I doubt he has posted from his home....he doesn't, as he puts it, "waste his time".

3. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Hi AL! I've got some info for ya in a galaxy far away. AIKI and NET have my info for ya. How's that Master's coming?

4. Albert0373

Albert0373 forum leader won weekly contest 8x won sept/07 simulator won feb/09 simulator won july/08 simulator won oct/07 simulator won june/08 simulator

Hello to you also! :) Still chugging along, I've been inactive for a bit but back now. I still got your email on hand as well as others; copied all my PMs down when my account was moderated. Just glad to be back and sharing some info with others.

5. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Hey, I'm moderated too!! 8)

Can't touch my own profile or ANY of the penny forums!!

One scotch too many!

6. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

kthomllc asked that his username be changed to wallstreetedge. Grunt and Chubby were posting from the same IP at the same time, by Grunt's own admission from the same laptop, having conversations with each other in the same threads.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  7. Keventerprises

Keventerprises Active Member weekly contest winner

So, let me get this straight, Green is good, red is bad? Do we ever get a caution flag?

8. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

No caution flags! But it is twice as hard to get negative points than positive. You would have to be pretty obnoxious to get into the red.

The reputation will mean more over the next few months, because it has to be slow in order to be fair and not be manipulated easily.

9. Keventerprises

Keventerprises Active Member weekly contest winner

If we get 100 points, do we get a free book? :rofl:

10. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Uhh, I have 6 machines in this house on one network. You implied I have lied? Now that you finally have my side, you switch gears and claim we were conversing with each other as this was some broken forum rule?

And the point of that is? Would you like a transcript? Would you like P&L statements? Would you like to come over for dinner? We also traded, played Call of Duty for about 10 hours over the course of a few days, went fishing, had a jam session with some other friends, took the ladies out, talked about college for the kids, caught up on some funny stories from a bad place, and drank a lot of Scotch and Mackeson's XXX.

Why am I such a threat to you Thierry? Why was TonyM?

Great detective work Monk.

Delete....as you see fit.

11. aiki14

aiki14 Well-Known Member won april/06 simulator won weekly contest 13x won feb/07 simulator won jan/07 simulator won nov/06 simulator won mar/07 simulator

Way off topic but Mackeson's triple stout? Awesome, my second favorite after Samuel Smiths Oatmeal stout. I haven't seen it in a while, because Pennsylvania has the worst alcohol sale rules on the planet (well maybe Saudi Arabia).

12. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Yeah, but you have Yuengling which I enjoy when in DC.