Thurs watchlist

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by TheChartGuru, Feb 8, 2006.

1. TheChartGuru

TheChartGuru Active Member won weekly contest 7x won sept/08 simulator won feb/06 simulator won jan/08 simulator won may/06 simulator won mar/08 simulator

FORG
    GBN
    OCPI
    DMX
    ECPN
    NYNY
    INCX
    OSTE

The Guru has spoken

2. meth

meth Member

TCG, i have been watching your posts lately. appreciate it btw.

i see this is a watchlist, but what constitutes a buy it now signal if you don't mind my asking. any sudden dip from the current price being the last straw?

3. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Nice picks TCG.

OCPI has a nice white spinning top and volume is steadily up.

I'll grab DMX if it hits support at 2.53........

OSTE another nice call....I see it has entry room around 3.86....if it's not there by noon, I think the signal is good.

Take a look at VION near term and ZILA in a few days.

see ya on the back side of these!!!!

4. InvestingMoron

InvestingMoron Member won weekly contest 2x

I like NYNY. Since I'm a gambler you can say I'm preferential to this one. Not gonna get in, just gonna say "what if", and see what happens....

Good luck to you guys. Hopefully luck stays on my side, if you know what I mean!

5. meth

meth Member

what exactly is hitting support?

6. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

7. meth

meth Member

thanks.

[​IMG]

8. chinaman711

chinaman711 Well-Known Member won weekly contest 4x

FORG

I like FORG another dutton research pick and he still has it at a buy. Needs to get thru 1.90 and then resistance is 1.99. Dutton has some nice picks posted on their site check it out. I have done well trading TRBM when i can get it under 3.70 and then sell the run. They will be reporting at the end of feb. or early march and they say they will make a profit for the qtr. and sales look to be up about 50% over the prev. qtr. read the news from jan 10. Good luck

9. englishman26

englishman26 Active Member won weekly contest 6x

FORG has a great looking chart. Very similar to ONXS and SUF recently that both popped 10% completely obediently.

GBN comes in alongside every other oversold gold stock this week.

10. englishman26

Luc - I've played VION many times in the past. The thing should be at $6 (imo) but it never goes there. It acts badly on the short term trade too and up 10% today I would leave it. Up to you!

What scotch do you like??

11. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

On VION....strictly short term, as are all my posts to this thread. In and out with 6-10% My long termers focus on steady growth and I've been working dividends a little more in the mix. Both meet my financial goals....alongside 401Ks, Roths etc.

Johnny Black and the occasional trip to Dundee in Omaha for a sampling. You?

12. TheChartGuru

TheChartGuru Active Member won weekly contest 7x won sept/08 simulator won feb/06 simulator won jan/08 simulator won may/06 simulator won mar/08 simulator

Bought 1000 shares of NYNY at $5.07...WOW, I did not expect for NYNY to be played like that by the MM's. I'm going to wait for the price to touch the EMA(150) on the 1 minute chart to avergae down. NYNY may be dragged down to $4 by the manipulating MM's :evil:

The Guru has spoken

13. Joel90069

Joel90069 Member

Good work!

Don't focus on the one negative, Guru. Seven of your eight picks have terrific gains. I'm impressed!

14. englishman26

TCG - did you buy all of them or just NYNY? Why that one? Looking at them last night, FORG, OCPI, and GBN looked a lot better than the other (top me!).

I actually plugged into some FORG this morning.

15. TheChartGuru

I already own FORG...NYNY is now trading at its MA(150) on the 1 minute chart...It may start heading higher now ($4.83 currently)

The Guru has spoken

16. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

OCPI testing resistance (3rd level) at 2.83

17. caution

caution New Member

TCG - I see NYNY has slipped down to 4.61, so what is strategy for this stock. Are you planning to average down at this point or sell?

18. englishman26

FORG acted perfectly today.

19. mhertz

mhertz Member

It's funny how today most of TCG's Thursday picks are down - how does that happen...why are they up the following day, then come crashing back Friday? Do you base them on news, or what?

20. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

mhertz....I can't speak for TCG, but our picks follow the same lines. In most cases, they are 1-5 day plays looking for a jump of 10%. Entry and exit points are critical. Most plays for the weekly stock traders picks run the same way. 8)