This is Crazy! ATTN: Thierry Martin

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by Gzapper, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Gzapper

Gzapper Member

How can i not post "off topic" threads and messages on the forum when they ARE off topic?!!? now my so called "privilages" are taken away bc of that?! this is worse than that time my toilet got clogged after i ate my uncles "spiked" chimmychangas and told me they were good to eat when they were 4 weeks old on the counter after he came home from flying kites in the amazonian forest of Kooloo! what is going on here mr. martin?!!? :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

All that has happened is that your posts go into a moderation cue so that we can remove the ones that make absolutely no sense at all before they show up on the forum and confuse people.

3. aiki14

aiki14 Well-Known Member won april/06 simulator won weekly contest 13x won feb/07 simulator won jan/07 simulator won nov/06 simulator won mar/07 simulator

How funny is it that the incessantly hypoxic Gzapper calls someone else crazy. What's crazy is he's allowed to post at all since he brings nothing to the table at all and makes the forum less attractive. Were I a newcomer and one of my first posts was answered by him in his moronic pseudoprose I might never return.
    Perhaps off topic is not enough for him, maybe an off planet, or off rocker section is in order.

4. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

How about we create a "Zoo" forum that is the only one accessible for certain users?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  5. netwrangler

netwrangler Well-Known Member

You could charge admission for that one. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  6. Gzapper

Gzapper Member

Solid picks.. great analysis.. yes a rare breed here on the forum.. and im only talking about uncle larry... he says im better than that with my %1130 ROI in 3 weeks.. time to buckle down and take notice.. theres definitly oxygen in water and research reports with all that abide by the trading laws of the world! u need analysis picking these stocks..:arrow: and this is so true. maybe next time il do some research for you aiki.. if you wouldnt mind? :mrgreen:

7. reef

reef Member won weekly contest 7x won aug/06 simulator won dec/07 simulator

reminds me of booyahooooo.....................

8. Patrick01

Patrick01 Member won sept/09 simulator won apr/09 simulator won dec/08 simulator won nov/07 simulator won june/07 simulator

Perhaps you should review what some of the more.... "esteemed" members do to drive off newcomers. Gzapper is fine colorful character, his randomness always gives me a laugh.

9. aiki14

aiki14 Well-Known Member won april/06 simulator won weekly contest 13x won feb/07 simulator won jan/07 simulator won nov/06 simulator won mar/07 simulator

Thanks, but no thanks. Picking some penny stock after it has gone up or has a daily float of $20k is of no value to me.
    I apologize but I just don't get you, I don't find you funny, and anything you may post of value is mired in nonsense. I am not gonna read Jabberwocky just to find a penny stock tip on page 37.

10. aiki14

I have seen the regs give the bums rush to spammers and folks with something to sell. Maybe a few times a newbie with an honest question has been run off due to a misunderstanding, but in general the forum is pretty welcoming.
    As previously posted, I don't get Gzapper, and find his nonsense unfunny. I see him as a mediocre "colorful" character whose "randomness" is repetitive and unimaginative. His alleged contributions, frankly, do not merit slogging through the bulls**t to find them.

As an aside, if you wish to see my definition of a colorful character, read "Surely you're joking Mr. Feynman". Feynman, a "colorful character", was a safecracking, bongo playing, Nobel prize winning physicist, who enjoyed strip clubs.

11. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Certainly you do not believe some of those "new comers" were legit do you? First post is a question and a link follows. Or maybe first post with a link and an attitude of naivety?

You have been a member for almost a year and have not seen patterns develop?

Most newbs, I would surmise, are gone because they blindly followed the crowd on a "pick" and quickly discovered that their money has been donated to someone else's cause.

Most newbs are usually curious and do not conduct the needed education prior to their "real" education of losses.

What would be the point of running off newbs? No regulars are selling anything that I am aware of.

You?

12. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

By the way, no offense to "newbs". I believe we are all students until we die. Some newbs pursue knowledge in trading, others become gamblers in a market with odds against them. That is an individual issue and is not all-encompassing.

Take BooYahoo. He would bash for the pure sake of bashing any style other than his own (of which was never disclosed). There was really no knowledge or help in his posts, just bashing. That in itself ran off productive posters. Too bad, but such is life.

I post in several forums and use a different style of posting in each. This is because all forums have a diferent tone.

This forum has a tone as well and I really enjoy sharing info I have learned from great traders or from my own "hard knocks". This forum has many who are new to trading. Maybe that is why some regulars throw the bull..****.. flag up immediately when it is noticed.

Maybe the best advice to a new trader is to click every link on this page as well as from the spammers and then come back if you still wish to persue this endeavor?

What say you?

13. Gzapper

Gzapper Member

OHHHH BILLLLLLY!!!

14. Albert0373

Albert0373 forum leader won weekly contest 8x won sept/07 simulator won feb/09 simulator won july/08 simulator won oct/07 simulator won june/08 simulator

Okay...I have to admit that I laughed to that.

15. Gzapper

Gzapper Member

LUC IS SUCH A JOKER LOL :D

16. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

I've grown to love you. Not in a sexy, high heels kind of way, but you know....good old towel slap on the @ss kind of love.

17. netwrangler

netwrangler Well-Known Member

Grunt and Zap...locker buddies?

Now there's an image.

18. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Oh man....can't even comment on that without laughing...8O

19. Gzapper

Gzapper Member

well the *slap* u hear in the chat room is not on the face.. its on the @ss to me from LUC.. i mean he IS the man.. and i def will not complain.. kite flying a hobby of yours? def seems as if the "ditch in the madrivular passed the drive" IF you know what i mean 8)