Penny stock picking weekly contest 9/3/10

Discussion in 'Penny stock picks weekly contest' started by Thierry Martin, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Penny Stock Picks Weekly Contest

Pick the highest percentage mover and your win will be recorded next to your name in the forum.

Choose any stock that trades in the US market, with a symbol that is recognized by Yahoo! Finance, and that closed under $2.00 as of the Friday close before the contest starts on Monday.

Your entry price will be the market open price on Monday.

If trading is halted for your pick at the market open on the first day of the contest or at the market close on the last day of the contest your pick is disqualified. The stock must be buyable at the market open and sellable at the market close.

Your pick must be unique. First poster to make a pick gets it. You may choose the same stock as another player, however not the same position.

A brief rationale for your pick makes the contest more fun.

2. Zumwalt

Zumwalt Member won weekly contest 3x

Mexp. Yarrrrrrrrr

3. geojad

geojad Member won weekly contest 53x won penny contest 91x simulator winner 11x

Hope i set a record with my last choice, apcx, with a loss of 80.49%. Maybe it was good for something.

4. useless

useless Member won weekly contest 18x

RPRX short.

lol geojad.

5. geojad

useless you made my day!!!!!!!!!
    it was good for something...
    it made you laugh my 80.49% loss.
    I too can laugh about it. It beats crying.
    Thank you, useless.

6. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Way overbought. I'll take LBSR short once again.

7. doublereed

doublereed Active Member won weekly contest 4x penny contest winner won feb/10 simulator won apr/10 simulator

8. Wonder

Wonder forum leader won penny contest 15x won weekly contest 24x

RDMX Short

9. BlueSteak

BlueSteak Member won penny contest 5x

avvh

..itll move some day..

10. DJ5

DJ5 Member won penny contest 7x won weekly contest 10x

ARTS

11. robert

robert Member won penny contest 3x won weekly contest 8x won jan/10 simulator won dec/09 simulator won dec/10 simulator won may/10 simulator

DMGM short

12. geojad

Mrnj -- long

13. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

14. geojad

ROBERT LISTED DMGM AS A SHORT.

HE SHOWS ON TODAYS RESULT AS A LONG????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

15. Thierry Martin

Oops!

16. Thierry Martin

17. Thierry Martin

18. Thierry Martin

19. Thierry Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.