Penny stock picking weekly contest 6/11/10

Discussion in 'Penny stock picks weekly contest' started by Thierry Martin, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Penny Stock Picks Weekly Contest

Pick the highest percentage mover and your win will be recorded next to your name in the forum.

Choose any stock that trades in the US market, with a symbol that is recognized by Yahoo! Finance, and that closed under $2.00 as of the Friday close before the contest starts on Monday.

Your entry price will be the market open price on Monday.

If trading is halted for your pick at the market open on the first day of the contest or at the market close on the last day of the contest your pick is disqualified. The stock must be buyable at the market open and sellable at the market close.

Your pick must be unique. First poster to make a pick gets it. You may choose the same stock as another player, however not the same position.

A brief rationale for your pick makes the contest more fun.

2. obscura

obscura New Member penny contest winner

3. doublereed

doublereed Active Member won weekly contest 4x penny contest winner won feb/10 simulator won apr/10 simulator

4. geojad

geojad Member won weekly contest 53x won penny contest 91x simulator winner 11x

Mrnj -- long

5. av_racer

av_racer Member penny contest winner

MOPN

6. Wonder

Wonder forum leader won penny contest 15x won weekly contest 24x

AMSZ Short

7. motocrossnut34

motocrossnut34 Member won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner

ACLH short Suspension is suppose to be lifted tuesday.. I guess if it for some unlikely reason opens back as a pink and not on the gray list it should be an epic sell off.

8. BlueSteak

BlueSteak Member won penny contest 5x

AMCG long

9. robert

robert Member won penny contest 3x won weekly contest 8x won jan/10 simulator won dec/09 simulator won dec/10 simulator won may/10 simulator

JSDA short

10. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Since its just for fun,
    AFFL of course!

11. BlueSteak

just kidding!!! haah sorry to keep doing this, i flip flop.
    WAMUQ long again pleeaseee

12. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

13. Thierry Martin

14. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

AFFL is back to super sub zero, can I change to EVXA. If I was to give a buy price, Free!

And for those looking check out these three in the oil clean up arena
    MOPN .35, .27 .23
    EVXA .0018
    BUGS .0025

All had great runs this week.

EVXA is the lowest float of all and best chance for a major break out from here. I may roll all my MPON into EVXA.

15. Thierry Martin

16. BlueSteak

at least almost all of us are in the green lol..better than the total red from 2 weeks ago.

17. Thierry Martin

18. motocrossnut34

motocrossnut34 Member won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner

Shouldnt I be winning this contest seeing I shorted ACLH and it is down 95% this week so far. You can still trade it, it is just a little harder.

19. Thierry Martin

We have to stick to the rules as posted - it didn't trade on Monday so it is disqualified. Would be a winner though in real trading, if you got filled on Wednesday when it did trade.

20. Thierry Martin

Wow, that's the best week yet for the penny stock contest. Congratulations av_racer, nice gain!

Picture-2.gif

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.