My favorite Stock

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by aiki14, Apr 11, 2006.

1. aiki14

aiki14 Well-Known Member won april/06 simulator won weekly contest 13x won feb/07 simulator won jan/07 simulator won nov/06 simulator won mar/07 simulator

ABAX
    I found these guys a couple years ago when a family member got involved in doing some research for them. They make blood analyzers for both the human and veterinary market (my angle is the vet market). The product is best of breed, the vets love it worldwide, the company people I have met are straight shooters and now the CEO is presenting at the Institutional Investors Conference in Atlanta (tomorrow, check their website for live webcast). I have bought and sold this stock a hundred times (check the chart it's a thing of beauty, nice consistant up with dips of 3-5% periodically for 2 years).
    Downside is a 10% up this past week but I think there's plenty of headroom on this conference news, and they have released earnings end of apr the last 2 years and if my info is correct (vets demand remains very high) this will be a good q.
    I have not included charts or other stuff, do your DD, I think it will be rewarded. My real money is in this one for what that's worth.
    Let me know what you think.

2. BuyOnDips

BuyOnDips Active Member

It looks like a nice find(from my 2 minute analysis :) ). The chart looks good. The balance sheet looks pretty good. I'll put it on my watch list. I might buy some on a pullback. It's posts like these that make reading stock boards worthwhile. I'll ask my Vet about the company the next time my dogs get their shots.

3. NCubed

NCubed New Member

It looks as if it's pulling back, but when will it stop?