Meet the posters / Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by englishman26, Oct 17, 2005.

1. MichelleW

MichelleW New Member

Hello there!

Hey members of this forum, I am Michelle Westgate from Los Angeles, California. I am currently taking my vacation and I am very lucky to find your site easily. I have a friend who is one of your members here, and she invited me to also register. Thanks for letting me here! ;)

2. JasonViller

JasonViller New Member

Hey there

Long time reading, first time poster.

I'm a banker during the day and stock trader(sorta?) at night. I'm big into tech/IT stocks.

(Really excited about AAPL today!)

Cheers and I Hope to learn a lot from posting here! :D

3. Flavious

Flavious New Member

US stocktrader

Hoping to meet others that daytrade US stocks.

4. Jackson

Jackson New Member

Complete Newb Here

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all here at the forum. I've always been interested in trading and this past week decided to take the plunge and start learning about it. I'm looking forward to soaking up the knowledge you guys have and hopefully helping out some folks along the way as well!

5. Chartoasis_man

Chartoasis_man New Member

Hello!

Hi, I found this forum when searching the internet for mutual funds. I am an electrical engineer who has made his first chart application at the age of 16.
    Hope I will learn a lot from you and hopefully I can also help you sometimes.

6. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

7. kevnl99

kevnl99 New Member

Hey guys, I am a teen investor!

Hey guys, I am a thirteen year old investor who wants to learn about the market. I have an investment blog with 15% annual returns by just holding stocks at www.newkidinvestor.blogspot.com

8. nehaup

nehaup New Member

Hello Everyone!

8)
    I am new to this forum & I have very basic knowledge of stocks & trading. I want to learn investing and become better & better.

Nice to meet you all!

9. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

10. wodedipan

wodedipan New Member

hello!everyone,i am new

I am very happy to take part in this forum

11. vipor

vipor New Member

Re: hello!everyone,i am new

Hi everyone. New to the forum.

Have been wanting to get into online trading for quite a few years now but never felt comfortable enough to take the plunge and open up an account (AmeriTrade or Scottrade or the like). Anywho, am at the point in life where I want to get this ball rolling and came across this website while researching. Glad I found it. :) Hope to read up and learn the ins and outs of online trading and hope to soak up some knowledge from you more seasoned folks in here. Hope it's ok for me to ask questions here and there and hopefully learn from your experiences.

V-

12. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hi There,

Just joined this forum.Seems like a wealth of knowledge and great posters here.Have been trading a little and would love to learn more on this field.

13. SmartStocks

SmartStocks Member

Hey everyone,

Heard about this forum from a friend of mine and decided to join in. I'm a fairly experienced trader, been doing this for a number of years and just gotten into the online trading game. I like mining, biotech, resource and the occasional tech companies but also have a background in technical trading so sometimes go off the board if I see something setting up nicely. Hope to make some connections from here and share some great picks!

14. Thierry Martin

15. omgryann

omgryann New Member

Hello, My names Ryann. Im 22 and look forward to learning more about investing. Live in Florida but up here in North Dakota working. ( My job offered to send me up here for a while ). Figured instead of spending / blowing the money Im making, I'd like to learn how to invest it. Im up when the market opens, and go to work right before it closes, kinda convenient. If im not on the computer learning about stocks Im prob. out surfing or fishing... but not for the next year or so!

16. gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky New Member

Hello everyone. I'm an educated man from Louisiana. 42, about to get married and starting late on investments but as the saying goes, better late than never!!!
    Lots to learn. I see I don't have the option to Private Message yet. I have a specific question for Mr. Martin or I can post in open. I just want to skim the board before posting as not to post in wrong sections. My question is pertaining to investments in China.

17. ramplead

ramplead New Member

Hello everyone! A friend told me about a Venture stock INT.v and I did some research and finally bought some shares. I don't know if there are any venture stock investors here but thought I would check.

18. jackofdiamonds

jackofdiamonds New Member

I dabbled in stocks for a few years until I wiped out my entire portfolio by my own greed and by not following the very good rules I had set out in order to prevent myself wiping out my networth. I still own a few stocks (those I couldn't sell because they weren't worth anything anymore.)
    I rarely follow the stock trends now, but who knows I might get back into it. I only need to raise about 30 k to get back to zero.

19. Bowgett

Bowgett New Member

Hello, I am a new trader from Seattle area.

20. Rap2383

Rap2383 New Member

Hey guys! I'm 23 years old. No degree yet but I'm pursuing a Nursing career. I'm a dialysis technician and managed to save a few bucks to build a small online brokerage account. I lost 3k from my mistakes and plan to minimize them. For the past few trades I've been making successful trades and hope to enhance my trading skills. I want this bad! I may not have much money but once I learn the skill I know I can build it my account. Hope to learn from you guys!!