Meet the posters / Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by englishman26, Oct 17, 2005.

1. DartmouthDan

DartmouthDan New Member

need your advice on my blog

hello, not sure if I am doing this right
    I just started http://www.pennyexaminer.com/ as a means to expose penny stock frauds. No, I have nothing to sell or hype, just do not want others to get ripped off. if anyone can give me comments I would really appreciate it. thank you Dan

2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Re: need your advice on my blog

Welcome to the forum, and your blog looks like you really did your research.

:welcome:)

3. dojitrading

dojitrading New Member

Hi everyone

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Hopefully we can all help each other to make some $$$

4. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

5. JeanK

JeanK New Member

Hi guys!

I am JeanK, working as high school teacher. I'm glad that I am here being with you guys and it such a pleasure that you'd let me here. Well thanks! I hope you and I would be friends for the time that I am staying here and I would not promise that I would log in at your site everyday because of the fact that my work as a atecher would been very busy. I hope you understand me. I am here to let you guys hear my ideas about a certain topic that would be discussed in forums. That's all! Just chat me if you have any problem with me. Thanks again! ;)

6. Doodman

Doodman Member won penny contest 7x won weekly contest 3x

Re: Hi guys!

Welcome to the forum, that avatar is familiar.

:party:

7. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Re: Newbie with Financial IQ of approximately 0

Sorry, just now seeing this. Wondering how you're progressing.

8. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Re: Hi from Cayman Islands

Just saw this. Wondering if you're a Cayman national by birth or if you expatriated from somewhere.

9. Doodman

Re: Hi from Cayman Islands

expatriated or not, I'm wondering whether he moved there himself :biggrin:.

Also wondering how it is down there during hurricane season.

10. elitebag

elitebag Guest

Hi All

Hi everyone,
    This is sallya .Hope we can make friends and learn much from this forum.

11. HawkeyeTTU

HawkeyeTTU New Member

Hi All

Hello everyone. I am completely new to this and researching and learning as I go. I am a junior Biology major and thought I would dabble in penny stocks to see if I could make a little tuition money with it. If nothing else Im having fun. Hope to learn a lot here!

12. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

Re: Hi All

Dabbling in penny stocks can be rough. Let me know if you have any questions as you are learning.

13. Markizz

Markizz Guest

thx for help

dude you very help me :)

14. FredB

FredB New Member

Hi Everyone

I'm new here and a full-time daytrader of the S&P 500 E-mini and also a developer of an online trading journal/log application on my website.

I have created an online trade ledger that I and a few friends are using to record, note and measure our trading results. It's a very simple web application that some of you may find useful. My website has nothing for sale or any ads.

If interested, see attached screenshot, here is the link: http://www.protraders.com

It's FREE for anyone wanting to use it. However, I will have to limit the number of users if it gets too active.

Happy Trading,
    Fred

Attached Files:

• user.jpg
      user.jpg
      File size:
      80.5 KB
      Views:
  15. JrTraderFinance

JrTraderFinance New Member

Emotional Intelligence

Dear all,

Emotions drive our decisions in the financial world and consequently, behavioural research into financial markets is needed.

Please find linked an Emotional Intelligence survey to the Investment/Trading Decision. Results collated and concluding analysis from the University of Amsterdam. Happy to release conclusions when possible.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/questionnairedecisionmaking

16. AlyanaR

AlyanaR New Member

Newbie here!

Hey there! I am Alyana Roberts!

I am from US. I am spending my vacation now so I registered here for me to ease my boredom. I love writing so this is my way to express my feeling at my free time. Well then, thanks for letting me here! ;)

17. Rksalinas

Rksalinas New Member

Hello everyone

I hope I can learn a little and get some advice down the road. 3 years ago I didn't have a clue what a fall in DOW or NASDEQ points really mean't. Now after having a small portfolio, I know too well what that means. I hope I can gain my confidence back and learn something from this forum.

Richard S

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  18. Doodman

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum Richard. I also remember hearing about DJI and NASDAQ in the news and not knowing what the heck they were talking about. At least they weren't talking about the usual murders and kidnappings.

19. Rksalinas

Rksalinas New Member

Re: Hello everyone

Thanks Doodman. It probably would be a good start for me to get my acronyms correct it appears.

20. Jon90

Jon90 New Member

It is I...

Hello,
    The name is Jon. I am in college for accounting. I do not know much about investing or trading, so don't expect too much input from me, but I have been reading a lot about it. I just started reading up on stock futures. Pretty much looking to turn this into a hobby once i have some money for it.

I will be creeping around this forum, reading as much as possible and reading peoples opinions on the economy. always interests me what people have to say and the evidence they provide. so... that is all.

-Jon