Question: hey, do you know an investment in diamonds platform?

Discussion in 'Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions' started by Lili shark, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Lili shark

Lili shark New Member

I want to start investing in diamonds.
    I search a web platform for investing in diamonds.
    thanks for your help:)

2. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

I know this is old, but I don't recommend 'investing' in diamonds. The supply is controlled by only a few. There is not a true market. They don't trade like commodities. Gemstones are only worth as much as the salesman can get out of you. It's not like gold that has a constant liquid market at which you can buy and sell around the current market price. Maybe, and I mean MAYBE if you can get your hands on some high end, FL or IF grade, D-F colorless, large carat gems that are constantly on display somewhere in hopes of letting it sit there until another hopeless buyer steps in. Like a piece of artwork. Quality and where its displayed will be your only chance to profit.

If you want to buy your hot girlfriend one so other dudes know she's taken, then go for it. Otherwise, avoid them as an investment. I personally went with Tanzanite for this purpose. Much less supply and growing demand.

I agree with this article: Diamonds are Bullshit
    https://priceonomics.com/post/45768546804/diamonds-are-bullshit