Weekly Stock Challenge 3/10/06

Discussion in 'Weekly stock picking challenge' started by Thierry Martin, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Ummm, if you had a tawget of 2.68 for SGU you haven't qualified yet. Da low for SGU yesterday was the opening 2.70. That's da bad news. Da good news is that you will get 2.68 befo da week is out. Regretfully for you da good news will be followed by mo bad news. Sorry. :( Oh yeah...NO CHEATIN ALLOWED! Jeeeesh, ya gotta watch these guys like a hawk! :)

2. englishman26

englishman26 Active Member won weekly contest 6x

Doh!! I'm sorry - you're right. I'm not sure how I made that mistake. Another nq then!

Would you like to run the competition???

3. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

No thanks, I already run da competition at da little dawg track. :)

4. the_menace

the_menace Member weekly contest winner

AVNX just hit my entry target fokes...vrooom. I'm in the game. This week will be interesting.

5. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Congrats! Glad you listened to me and did it my way. Now remember, when you see 2.67 pull yer crash helmut down tight and make sure your parachute is in good working order. I'm not gonna say jump...I'll let da mawket do dat fo me! *-)

6. the_menace

I can't change the 2.00 entry regardless anyways! ;) But your point is correct, I hope the peeps who own it have their parachute holes all patched up because today is the *shake out*...tomorrow onforward is the real flight of this puppy. woof.

7. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

As of right now NGEN looks like da favorite. GTE will probably do what I said it would in my post to Englishman a few weeks back. I'm wreckin it'll be trading well off the entry price by the close on Fri. Lookin fo 3.75-3.80 and then crash an boin!

8. NATHAN LLOYD

NATHAN LLOYD Active Member

Grww

Wish I had stuck to it, but didn't understand when the bid had to be made.

9. teno4212

teno4212 Member

What do you mean NGEN is the favorite?

10. englishman26

Lot's of selling everywhere today!!

[​IMG]

11. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

I mean that based on da chawt it looks like the one on da list that offers the best opportunity for a 40%+ gain. The 2.90ish high is gonna get taken out at sumtime in da future. It is deeply oversold but maybe not that oversold since OBV is only at -500K, I like to see it at -1 mil minimum. The 2.28 low from yesterday needs to go. If this thangy broke below 2.00 you would probably be skeeeered if you trade like yer ave investor.....when you are skeeered....I'm interested! *-) :)

12. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Yo! Yer gonna git yer 2.68 on SGU today, jist like I said ya was gonna :) If I was you I'd make sure you take it to 2.68 and not 2.65. If ya git ta 2.65 you may not be able to get back above yer entry price! Then you will have to be considered as a candidate for worst performer this week! :eek:

13. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Oh yeah, if GRWW was up 12% yesterday on 80K shares you may want to check and see if it qualifies for disqualification! LOL If it can't trade 100K shares on a day when it's up 12% I seriously doubt it trades 100K on a normal day. And I think there be a volume rule for entering this competition. :)

14. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Nice! MOVI took out da 2.95 low and fell into "controlled panic", jist like I wassa hopin! :) Come ta papa baaaybeeeee! Cause all I want is luvin yu and MOVI MOVI MOVI! :)

15. englishman26

[​IMG]

16. ChronicDDL

ChronicDDL valued contributor won weekly contest 4x

It’s a good thing I did not invest into HEB this week or I would be in the house of pain.

17. the_menace

70% of the players is on the red this week! Boo might be a last minute qualifier if MOVI keeps heading that direction but he might be just pushing his luck lol. I like how AVNX just creeped up a little to keep the gain up this week, GTE is pretty close but could run out of steam by the end of the week. This is going to be interesting.

18. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Well, now dat PCQuote.com is back up and running and I can get a better looksee at things since those chawts are the ones I use to establish important price points....I'm afraid I'za gonna hasta lower me entry zone tawget on MOVI to 1.50....and that's the top of me entry range! :eek: But who knows? If you've ever noticed, most of me picks tend to stage a premie rally before the last wave down to my new and improved tawgets....and 2.00 is still da bottom of the range based on my last opinion. Let's see if I can stage a quick turnaround befo da final fall. Of course my timing is gonna have to be impeccable with 2 days o'trading left! This mawket is setting up ooooooh so nicely for a "sucker em" into Black Fri scenario. Luckily for everyone here, I am gonna be correct bout my purrdixshun that a huge market fall will be a 2 day event (I say Fri n Mon). Here comes anudder Fri....let us pray together....shall we? Fo da sake o me MOVI?!! PLEASE! LOL

19. InvestingMoron

InvestingMoron Member won weekly contest 2x

Well, I be damned. BOO qualified.

20. englishman26

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.