Weekly Stock Challenge 2/24/06

Discussion in 'Weekly stock picking challenge' started by Thierry Martin, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacobnbr1

jacobnbr1 Active Member won weekly contest 3x

hey booo: you see klge? looks like it be close to being ripe.

2. teno4212

teno4212 Member

Wow. at least I won one day.. ha. That's a start. Up 12% one day and down 25% the next.

3. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Oiyay! At .49 centavos it's at da top o me tawget entry range. Lookin fo dat first 50%er ova yonder at da little dawg track! Will KLGE be da one? Stay tuned sports fans. :)

4. englishman26

englishman26 Active Member won weekly contest 6x

Teno - if you owned that thing for real, I really hope you sold it yesterday! Did you??

5. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

LOL Looka dat POS UDSG! Finally hit that first target of 2.40 I mentioned. Should I stop da carnage?!! Naaaaaaaaah LMAO I jist luv seeing idiots get their a$$es kicked! Doan choo?!

6. xboilermaker

xboilermaker Member won weekly contest 2x

If anyone cares to concede the the 3X to me this week, I shall graciously accept.

7. englishman26

[​IMG]

8. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

Hey English... I need a "tut, tut, tut" next to mine as well, LOL!

Funny, first week I've been in where I never pulled the trigger with real money. It blew through my entry target so I guess I'll watch this from the sidelines.

9. TheBullPicker

TheBullPicker Member won sept/06 simulator weekly contest winner

I like the chart. it's just kinda sad how the market was up a good deal today but we are 2.5% down

10. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

With my swing trades...it seems every time the DOW makes a move up...I'm either flat or dipping. When the DOW dives $100 or even $150, I'm in a field of green :p . It's a funny trend, but it has held true since mid December. Go figure!

11. englishman26

I'm the same. The dow is an indicator of nothing other than how well peoples retirement funds are doing.

12. xboilermaker

xboilermaker Member won weekly contest 2x

I just found this reply, and yer probably right BOO, and I didn't want to admit that I was dumb enough not to place the stop, and don't use them either so was not aware that you couldn't. It cost me nearly $500 before I was able to extricate myself, and it very likely would have been worse if not for your warning having me zeroed on it. I apologize for unintentionally misleading members here who might think they can place a stop on junk such as this when it may not be the case. This thing has ate up my YMI profits so far.

13. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

DCN!!! Is me tawget gonna be low enough?!! Will I actually get into this week's race??!! Who'da thunk it?!! Why did summa yuns guys think this dawg was sucha great buy at 4.25? :)

14. Bman409

Bman409 Member won july/06 simulator won may/06 simulator

still a POS

Man, that thing killed me this week.. I lost 5% on that thing before bailing out on Tuesday, just a few hours after it opened.

I thought it might have some follow through after last week

NOPE!

Oh well, live and learn

15. teno4212

teno4212 Member

Nope I did not actually own UDSG, but I would have sold it, too!

16. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Woooohooooo! I'm in with DCN! Not so sure what I'm wooohoooin about though! LOL

17. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Go baby! Gooooo! I mean.....slow down...and save sum fer tamarrah! LOL

18. englishman26

I swear that's one of the most impressive base-jumping-esque entries into a weekly stock I've seen for a while!

19. englishman26

[​IMG]

20. BOOOYAHOOO!

BOOOYAHOOO! banned

Ahhhh c'mon, when UDSG was up 12.6% the foist day and I still promised you it would be this week's worsetest performer based on the starting price....that was a muuuuuch better call than me DCN call.....DCN was jist luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.