Week of 5/8/17: Retiring Extremely Okay by appreciating the word "enough"

Discussion in 'Off topic - humor, oddities, videos, politics' started by zyzzyva57, May 12, 2017.

1. zyzzyva57

zyzzyva57 Active Member

Retiring Extremely Okay:
    What helps enormously is keeping a handle on what is enough for me—without realizing this? A goal is extending this being unaware I am damn happy when I at a my optimal minimum--not thinking about being happy and content. At a certain point, I became comfortable with the salient fact I would never be able to engage in pointless vainness—and not give a damn…. More on Retiring Extremely Okay…. Consider the joy of no one wanting to go through your garbage to see your next move or your health…. Consider the joy of not having to hire an army of lawyers, PR folks, and security teams…. Consider the joy of being satisfied with one plush estate, or one Lear jet, or one tank-like limo, and no more, because you can only be at one point in the universe at a tim…. Invisibility is actually super—well, not exactly! Cramer will never swoon and drool over me… Oh, well…

Being Proudly Ignorant This Week:

Malls just cannot catch a break: they go “maul” so the lard ass women can fight over towels, and what do the Lard Ass class go and do?! SELL OUT, FOR GAWD SAKE! The professional fighters are being encouraged to move from Walmart and Target to Macy’s to get some class…. Good news, men are creating The Maul Wedding Stag parties— COULD I HAVE SOME MAUL FUNERALS, PUH-LEASE…

FIGHTERS ARE NOW MOVING TO AIRLINES FOR MAULING! ON THEIR WAY TO A MAUL! Geez! Personally, I love their mauling anywhere—JUST IN: flight attendants are joining in!…. I simply love these fights anywhere they occur—The Delta's Chief Lizard told Jim Cramer on "Mad Money" that Delta for the summer will be testing "Fights" for the term Flights: "Jim, if this works, expect Fights for the upcoming holiday season"
    STOP THE PRESSES! Wunderkind and Wall Street Darling Lizard Mr. Elan Musk has announced he is forming an airline to be called Coliseum Airlines: he plans on buying the now cheap old 747s, convert the planes from jet powered to solar power, remove the flooring between the passenger and baggage compartments, align the seating around this space, which could be used for the fighting which would ensue when he puts out supplies of towels, animals, and roller-derby like flight attendants—Brokers are excited!

The Wall Street Hiss Newsletter reports around The Street the Lizards are whispering Jeff Bezos may soon purchase J.C. Penny so Amazon can stage Lard Ass Women Towel Fights—Mall owners are applauding such a move as a way to rejuvenate malls—A spokeswoman for Walmart says Walmart would welcome the challenge!...

Oops, Upon learning United Airlines had killed a giant pet rabbit passengers attempted to storm the flight deck to lynch the crew, sadly, failing, many passengers died when they broke open the passenger door to crawl around to the flight deck…. A farmer below said, “Folks were raining down, so we should have a great corn crop this year.” The Commodity Market is now in total disarray over corn futures...
    Remember, if you need a friend, your local animal shelter has one eager to help...