Week of 2/6/17: TurboTax Hell Has Arrived! AND BOY, AM I SOUR!!

Discussion in 'Off topic - humor, oddities, videos, politics' started by zyzzyva57, Feb 10, 2017.

1. zyzzyva57

zyzzyva57 Active Member

• “Chauncey, are you saying try to be less?” “Yes,” Chauncey Gardener, Walmart corraller and presidential advisor
    • “I don’t know, I don’t care,” Milton, an office drone, says about the current Trump Kerfuffle
    Ah, memories: Seeing the Conference Call of Capstone brings back fond memories of the first days of “Mad Money” when Cramer treated the company as one of his first drooling “can’t get enough of’” stocks – This was my first stock, and my first Wall Street Screwing, and learning to beware of Gurus with great stories, which Capstone sure had…These Gurus bark, and move on, but I cannot move on, for I have to learn the continual fine art of Beware of Gurus baring Gifts of Insights….
    Amazing how owning two businesses is making Cramer a Trumpster….

Thankfully, we have Mr. Al Gore and Leonado DeCaprio to save us, if President Trump will only listen and act ASAP, because we only have 4 trillion (give or take a trillion) years to save not only the earth, but the solar system from a Violent Relaxation, which is almost as bad as Global Warming/Global Chilling…Mr. Gore and the Clinton Foundation are expected to introduce Global Warming/Global Chilling/Solar Violent Relaxation to really give the polar bears fits….
    Research is indicating Trump, the bête noire, is obviouslybehind this!

You’re so subjective --
    Thinking about thinking, not about polar bears
    Our brain is an associative machine...
    There are no facts, only interpretations
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Another week of barking up trees that are not there – To see this, search on the top news stories five, ten years past, and note how cloud like are our concerns: the passing, Magic Show of Consciousness

As I help TurboTax do my latest pure idiosy of “doing my taxes for 2016.” I want to SCREAM!
    Settle the federal taxes with
    a damn sales tax!
    GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN! I AM A NOBODY! SCREW ALL THE EFF'ing VARIATION OF THE 1099 AND OTHER FREAKING G-D FORMS! WHO HAS SENT THE FORM, WHO HASN'T?! GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN! WTF IS THIS CODE MONSTROSITY?!
    Buffett and the others in his league want to pay more, well, let them! When they buy another Gulfstream private jet, or another mansion, guys, pay the freaking sales tax, as I do when I buy something at Walmart. We can move on.
    What about all the juicy tax breaks Buffett, Inc., receive?
    Well, factor in how fewer lawyers, CPAs, and PR soldiers that Buffett, Inc., will need.
    Imagine, he can brag, “We pay our fair share.” Imagine not facing their version of God as a hypocrite? “God, we walked our talk,” Bufffo can brag, causing God to have a stroke on hearing a hypocrite confess some legal shenanigan...
    Sorry, an encore: GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN SEND OUR TAX CODE TO THE WORSE PIT IN HELL, PLEASE!

Idiosy of the Week??? Of course, I drilled down to see what I could find?: Nordstrom drops Ivanka Trump clothing line, accessories--WHY?!

I am still looking to find out why George Soros does what he does. I’ve checked out his books, and so on, but he comes across as yet another rich old bas-turd, big name Guru, who once made a Big Splash in some event. I do not understand why what he does is not explained. On camera, he seems the normal rich old bas-turd.

On the Religious Beat:
    Misc.
    2 Must See Netflix shows: “The Big Short” and “Inside Job”—both should make you legitimately fume, because these Chief Operating Lizards are still doing well!..WHERE IS PRISON FOR THESE LIZARDS?!
    Trump we need Glass-Steagall banking bill again, and some rough prisons opened just for the Chief Operating Lizards and their Lackeys! When they go in, give em only a gallon of K-Y Jelly and an orange jump suit! Trump better, because these bas-turds will mess up his world!
    If you love raw, nasty humor (a la “Dexter”), then give the new series “San Clarita Diet” and the stand up comic “Joe Rogen: Triggered” a watch … Both are nasty and mean, so, of course, I LOVE THE SHOWS!
    Unfortunately, the above are not in keeping with Netflix’s new policy of every show needs to be viewed with subtitles turned on….

Finally, some more interesting Reads...
    Visit the animal shelter; there, adopt a cat and dog. My cat teaches me / reminds me of the value being fluid, sleep, and napping—alertly, while my dog reminds me to take a walk and the best weapon against a human is ingratiation…. A cat, by the way, is a snake with fur….
    Hardest Part of Investing is doing nothingMore

More

Oh, oh, did I mention I was spending the next month or so in TurboTax hell?!