Week of 11/20/17: San Andreas Fault Accused of an "Affair" 2-Billion Years ago

Discussion in 'Off topic - humor, oddities, videos, politics' started by zyzzyva57, Nov 24, 2017.

1. zyzzyva57

zyzzyva57 Active Member

Though familiarity may not breed contempt, it takes the edge off admiration ~ William Hazlitt

Famed fault line, Mr. San Andreas in a booming voice is telling geologist , “prove it” I made advances on Anatolian Fault Line—Not even in a billion years have I been near Turkey…. MS/NBC, CNN, along with Mrs. Hilary Clinton, believe Mr. Andreas is in cahoots with Trump/Putin/Illuminat...

BREAKING NEWS: Royal Vacation Planners (RVP) have been rushed to Buckingham Palace to aid any gallant expected struggles on how to spend more time with the family. One unnamed RVP hints, "Some aging royalty are expected in 2018 to up their vacation from a vacation to the highest Royal Vacation Level: a vacation from a vacation from a vacation."

Mall owners worry this Christmas season may be wash-out with the lack of major Mall Brawls over towels and TVs, thanks to Amazon, of course

FEDEX and UPS promise to take no prisoners with Uber drivers also delivering for Amazon…. “We got a wink we could take out any pesky Ubers as long as we can do so if we don’t do so by turning left, or getting off schedule,” said one UPS driver….

As a Duffus Investor, who likes to stay on top of buying high, selling low, I am fascinated with the often bandied about term “repatriation” of a company’s taxable loot that could be brought home, usually Apple’s $200B dollars stash is the quintessential example—so, I asked my advisor who is the head Clean UP lad at the Nowhither, Georgia, Walmart. He is affectionately known by the cognizanti as “The Fibonacci Janitor. ” He discovers his Fibs in the WMT restrooms (“labs”), where he can “rest,” contemplate, and discover. His favorite saying is simply, “If Gawd uses Fibs, then why can’t I?!” … The Fibonacci Queen says she is not impressed...

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT
    : consider…the…following…slow-ly: “If you think this is bad, wait till the millennial generation starts running for office.” Imagine what will be elected starting around 2030….
    What will be considered nasty will be what is today considered moral and wholesome...
    Defining Deviancy Down (DDD) was an expression coined by the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan in 1993... That same year columnist Charles Krauthammer expanded Moynihan’s point by proposing the reverse — that not only were we “normalizing what was once considered deviant,” but we were also “finding deviant what was once considered normal.” (Ref)...
    Term for the Moment: bissagiatt is "but, but It Seemed Such a Good Idea at the Time," but as censors, the sanctimonious, et cetera hypocrites discover “living the dream” sucks…

Et Cetera...