Subscribe to Mad Money Daily Recap Newsletter

Discussion in 'Jim Cramer's Mad Money recaps' started by Thierry Martin, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Want the convenient Mad Money Recaps in your inbox every night as soon as they are posted?

Just click here to add yourself to the Mad Money Recap mailing list to get free daily recaps.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    pennystockwhizzkid likes this.
  2. JimJeep

JimJeep Member

Just received my first recap.

Great Job!! :D

3. David

David New Member

Recap Question

So glad I found this forum. Thx for recap.

MM comes on at 6:00 ET. I've noticed his hot picks are arleady trading way up in after hours before or as he is recommending them. It almost looks as if some traders are getting the recap b4 the show even airs.

Ever notice this? Ex. ELOS, all the Cell phone tower stocks he recommended, the oil drilling stocks etc.

I wanted to buy NOV after his rec. but its gone up 10%+ since he praised it. Is it still a good time to buy?

Also, what is his "charitable trust fund??"

thanks again for the site and info.

Dave

4. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

The show is taped at around 4:00 in the afternoon and the callers are asked not to use the information they hear about the stocks to trade or discuss. However, it appears that some callers are going ahead and either posting what they heard or trading in the after hours market, before the shows air.

I guess it is also possible that there are spies or bugs on the set - the info of what Cramer talks about could be valuable, since he often moves the market with his calls.

5. David

David New Member

Thanks,

I have yet to call the 800 # they flash to "speak with Jim." Do these callers sit on hold basically until the Lightning Round and listen to the taping? Interesting...

I agree that his opions are moving the markets, especially in the after hours.

Will have to call the 800# and try to find out for all.

Dave

6. Pete

Pete New Member

What concerms me is that he displays things so openly and points out 'hide in plain site' stocks that I'm wondering what sort of effect he will have once more people (like me) watch and start thinking/trading like him. Will the market try to counter his logic as more people get these open secrets?

Excellent board, BTW. 8)

7. Thierry Martin

There are enough people playing the markets that any advantage that develops for anyone is quickly destroyed by the herd looking for a profit.

8. booyyahhhtrader

booyyahhhtrader New Member

After Hours Trading

Gentlemen,

As you have mentioned in the previous replies, the market going up after hours definately hurts when it goes up close to 2 to 3 percent before the next opening. There are two things that you can do to jump on the bandwagon before the show begins. If you have ITunes, i suggest you get on Cramers Podcast. He speaks about some of these stocks on this podcast before he get on the show. Now it is not all the time, however the larger stocks that he has talked about, (ones that get the most attention) he has mentioned on the PODCAST. The second recommendation that I would make is get on the ActionAlertPlus from TheStreet.com. It gives some information about the stocks before he mentions them on the air here as well. Good Luck Trading and lets make some MADDD MONEY!!!

9. GLSmyth

GLSmyth New Member

Just thought I'd mention that you don't "have" to have iTunes, which is, at best, a very clunky piece of software. Any podcatcher will do just fine (Juice is probably the best one out there).

Cheers -

george

10. Thierry Martin

As somebody who uses iTunes every day, I completely disagree that it is a clunky piece of software. Maybe you are running it on a clunky system. It only started to incorporate podcasts recently, and on a Mac, it is my favorite way to listen.

11. idfubar

idfubar New Member

Re: Subscribe to the Mad Money Daily Recap Newsletter, RSS feeds

I have a question about the RSS feed: can you seperate out the three forums into seperate feeds?

I believe there's lot of users (like myself) who are interested in the summaries and would like to have them as part of a basic RSS aggregator (MyYahoo!) but would rather not see all the individual posts from forum members. While I realize the daily email update is an option I think it would give this tremendously useful forum better usability (and more exposure) if the "Daily Recaps" were isolated as a seperate feed. :D

12. Thierry Martin

Re: Subscribe to the Mad Money Daily Recap Newsletter, RSS feeds

We used to have that functionality before we upgraded the forum software - this is something I just haven't gotten around to fixing yet. Thanks for the reminder, and it will be done as soon as possible - meaning today or tomorrow. I will post an announcement when this happens.

13. Thierry Martin

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  14. atl10trader

atl10trader New Member

Re: Daily Recap 4/19/06 - Cramer's Mad Money Stock Picks

Great service. Thank you! Small suggestion: would it be possible to have the exact same information put into table format? It would then be somewhat easier to copy the symbol column for instance and put it into a separate list. Bon continuation.

15. solaris

solaris New Member

Good Newsletter feed. I like it

16. Edmund Jurgelewicz

Edmund Jurgelewicz New Member

Does anyone know the where to view the Cramer's charitable trust stocks?

Ed

17. Thierry Martin

Sorry it took me 5 1/2 years to answer your question, but I've been very busy, and I'm running behind schedule. You can view Cramer's Charitable Trust recaps here: http://www.onlinetradersforum.com/showthread.php?t=499760

18. John Moulin

John Moulin New Member

I really love your newsletter! Keep it up!

19. idfubar

idfubar New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  20. Thierry Martin