Stock Watchlist November 9th - Video

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by Blaine Tarr, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 23x won weekly contest 18x

Market worked over the past 2 days. Rough trying to be long right now. Although there are a few potential plays setting up, and if the market bounces soon there will be more. Starting this week, I plan to post all my trades at the end of each week. I will start a new thread that will be stickied so you can see my performance. Then you will always be able to go back through chat logs and read the entry and exits if you wish.

Here's the video of stocks on watch for Friday:

Want more ideas? Join us in our live trading chat room!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  2. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Interesting Fib conformity

a.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  3. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 23x won weekly contest 18x

Always appreciate your input madcow!