stock watch

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by grassferret, Sep 6, 2006.

1. grassferret

grassferret Member

ENT,NVH,SGXP,VLO,CORT,ADLR,HSOA,LGBT,NURO. All should bounce well in the near future. Now if only my account would transfer to tradeking then I would be set. Missed out on PGWC today, making me very sad for losing a 30% gain.

mr G. fERREets

2. Gatorfan

Gatorfan Member

A lot of great oversold picks. Now, we just have to follow TGC's advice, and sip our ice tea until we see a reversal sign to enter.

3. Gatorfan

Gatorfan Member

SGXP looks to may a move really soon. On the daily charts, the RSI is around 11 and the MACD is very low. Volume has pretty heavy compared to his average.

On the hourly charts, the RSI is improving, also it has bounced of the low of day.

4. grassferret

grassferret Member

Yeh, I'm watching sgxp closely. Some already began their move so I'm a bit late. VLO looks nice, cort, lgbt,stgn, and gurus dcnaq as well. We'll see. If only my damn account would transfer now!

5. stck8ter

stck8ter Member

SGXP and NURO breaking out now.

6. grassferret

grassferret Member

Bought in on Nuro. Both moved nicely. Both pulled back a bit. They should continue to run a ways though. I would have been in sgxp, BUT tradeking charges .01 for every share that's under $2. That sucks. I never picked up on that.

7. stck8ter

stck8ter Member

scottrade charges 0.5% principal for stocks under $1