September 2010 Trading Simulator Contest - win a trading book

Discussion in 'Trading simulator with monthly prizes' started by Thierry Martin, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

I have reset the trading simulator for September - the prize for winning is a great trading book. The winner will also have his win displayed under his name in the forum.

If you already played in previous competitions, you already have an account and your can join the September contest with the same username and password by going here. If you have forgotton the game password, which you need to join the September contest, just email me and I will send it to you.

If you are new to the simulator, you can join at anytime. This thread will be used to discuss the game and post updates on the standings.

You start with $100,000 and you can trade stocks long or short. You can only trade stocks above $2.00. Whoever has the highest amount at the close of trading on Thursday, September 30, 2010, wins.

The trading simulator/contest is open only to registered members of this forum. (Registering is free!)

Send me a private message and I will send you the link and password for your free sign up.

2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

3. Thierry Martin

4. Thierry Martin

5. Thierry Martin

6. Thierry Martin

7. Thierry Martin

8. Thierry Martin

9. Thierry Martin

10. Thierry Martin

11. Thierry Martin

12. Thierry Martin

13. Thierry Martin

14. Thierry Martin

15. geojad

geojad Member won weekly contest 53x won penny contest 91x simulator winner 11x

Thierry

Why is not the value of one of my stocks not included
    in the total value of my portfolio?

geojad

16. Thierry Martin

There might be a delay. I don't know. You have to ask tech support when you are logged in to the simulator. Sorry I can't really help you with this.

I am looking at another simulator that may be more reliable.

17. Thierry Martin

18. Thierry Martin

19. Thierry Martin

20. Thierry Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.