See Trades for Monthly Contest

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by HungryWallet, Dec 30, 2014.

1. HungryWallet

HungryWallet Member won weekly contest 2x penny contest winner

Is there a way to see what trades the players are making during the monthly trading contests? I see some of them making pretty consistently %100 returns and am wondering how they are doing it. I can imagine moving an entire account of $100,000 into a trade and jumping out at a fraction of a percent for a couple hundred bucks 600 times or so would do it pretty easy. Is this the type of money traders make though?

This has me absolutely fascinated. If it was this easy though, wouldn't everyone do it? There has to be a catch.

2. Acstudio

Acstudio Well-Known Member won penny contest 44x won weekly contest 40x won weekly contest 41x simulator winner 20x

You can see each traders trade history. As I have proven several times ...if you are taking the kind of risk that can yield very high returns you are also taking the kind of risk that can demolish your account. For contest purposes some of us trade that way and you can see it in the history of the games.
    If you trade that way in a real account you will not last long 86% of the time all the time.
    It would be interesting to see the entire returns for the year for all players.....wouldn't take long to figure it...I'll take a stab at it if I get a minute. This time of year I'm slammed with other stuff and haven't been very active on the forums.

3. HungryWallet

HungryWallet Member won weekly contest 2x penny contest winner

Wow, the fact that it is even remotely possible though is pretty crazy. I'll have to make an account and check it out. Thanks for letting me know.