QASP Quasar Aerospace

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by Rat Fink, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

I can't believe There is no thread on this play.
    I've bought this three different times @.02 and flipped it for various profits over the last two months. Sorry folks. Too many forums to frequent.
    Anyhow they are some flight training company, with some aquisitions in the near term that they say will provide $150MM in revenue. 30MM O/S and the company just started a stock buy back program, yesterday. Not a R/S like most pinkies resort too. These will be held in thier treasury and taken out of the float. And the kicker, they got a bridge loan to purchase 10-20% of the O/S. In this day of stingy credit, these guys are either the Worlds best con artist or have painted one hell of a safe buisness plan.
    I sold out today @.245 and will be looking to buy back in @.20 for another go. I might be buying a small $500 @.024 just in case it turns up on a P&D.
    This will be going on for some months and I'm looking to hold long my cheapies and flip with a handful.
    We're all looking for a .50 or better from this. I'm holding for bucks
    good luck to all.

2. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Buy back started tuesday and spiked to .o245 and now trying to come down. I think its getting loaded up with new investors. Soon it won't be going down these levels again.

3. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Now thats why I started this thread.
    QASP has done it again and bounced off Dipped to .018 and is making another run for .0245-.030

And when she does I'll sell half and wait till the next dip to.02 or below.

Guys this thing will churn as the company buy back of stock continues. And they are looking any where betweet 10-20% of the O/S to be distributed to key employees of the aquisitions in the works. The shares will be held in trust and restricted for some time till maturity.
    $150Million bridge loan to pull this off. NO BODY gets cash like this. Projected $150MM in yearly revenues.

I've bought and sold QASP 4 times like this over the last two months. Its becomming my all time favorite stock.

4. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Great entry price again within the last two weeks. Almost got .0175 filled and chased it with a fill @.0178

5. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Still buying and trying for shares below .0149999999, but the turd won't give it up. Holding its own and either tank or give me a reason to flip a few.
    I feel a run forming here.
    There is alot of stock manipulation going on, And it has to do with the O/S. Company buy back plus dilution. Odd twist on this one but has some very good PRs and expected revenue streams, along with a nice $15MM loan. Its enough to build a base of cheap shares, and flip the expensive ones at every chance.

6. BlueSteak

BlueSteak Member won penny contest 5x

Once I get some cash free, and if the price is still lowwww, im in on this little flipper :)

7. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Going sideways is never fun. I'm loaded with tons of .0155s. I'd love to flip out my .018, .020, and a few @.023 and try again.

8. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

Nice play Fink, broke out today; hit .024, you cash in? What else you in these days?

9. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Nope got caught staring like a blue cow out in some dern field.
    Talk is, news will be out tomorrow and the stock is all over the place today.
    QASP's MM DBAB has bought up over a Million shares today after lunch. Thats not normal activity. Also for concern is that HDSN is on the BID which he usualy sits on the ASK all day every day. Some think he is covering is short ass.
    I'll hold long and see what happens tomorrow. I own some of the cheapest shares held .0139s and want to see those ride so high I have to wait till End of the years so Obama can't get his grubby hands on any for another 12 mos.:santaclaus:

I'm in just a few flippers now
    SFIO flip and long
    CERP looking for .10
    MESA 10Q out in a few weeks. Been very hard to score anything below .022 Killing me today!
    Flipped out of low floater NEIK @.19 looking for .15-.14 again
    TPIV under $1.00.....soon
    IMGG in @.66 and not sure what to do. Like QASP Greed taking over common sense. I should flip, but know they have news close by.

Just bought IARO moments ago on good news. Prpbably a bone head move, but got a buddy knee deep in this one.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  10. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Well, had a change of heart with QASP and dumped all my cheap shares and now looking to reenter at a lower level. I feel we will be getting it in a few days/week. I'm looking below .0140 and sell again in the .0175+ range.

The last PR sort of pissed me off and think these guys have a very long road ahead of them till they pull off the $150MM expected revenue a year. Its all a P&D, B.S. PRs to hype a stock till cash is made and reported. Its what got me into it in the first place and hasn't changed. The Company buy back, Stock dilution, COE stock 144 purchase.. all a bunch of B.S. that has had a negative effect on the PPS, but still making money on flipping in and out. Always take a small up front position and be ready to average down till the bottom hits and bounce into the flip.
    QASP keeps developing new bottoms and lower highs. The good thing is, its still has a trading range you can make money of build free shares like me.
    SFIO is another story. never breaks out of its range, sorta boring.
    So I think they are indeed building a company and its all fluff till they show numbers.
    I have made some wonderful trades in and out of QASP and will continue without becomming a long. I just think there is more potential in a flip play than a long term view at this time. Hell, if it runs above .03 its still way cheap to jump in and reevatuate.:slug:

11. BlueSteak

BlueSteak Member won penny contest 5x

lol...dont be upset just because you cant single handedly pull the ASK below .04

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  12. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

looking for a bottom bounce tomorrow.
    I'll be wearing the buy hat as the company will be diluting and with some luck pick up another load under .0140 and get in a quick flip by EOD friday.

13. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Yeulp! the PR has died down and the PPS has setteled down in the .014 range. I'll be setting my buys down in the mid .013.
    Istill think this stock has a long way to go. Looks to be knee deep in BS since the expected prs of news has not materialized, dilution, and a weak ass buyback of stock.Makes no sense. All I know I'll get these cheap ones maybe down in the .012 range and flip again .0155
    It has to have a trading range, ya just have to find it. Only way to keep your average down till it turns into a company, or a scam.

14. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Sold out all my cheapies on this news. BOOYAH! again! lost count how many times I've flipped this. One day it will run and not come back down.
    Company has secured the $350MM loan and funds will be in place Dec15.

The PR is dieing down under dilution and the price can't run free without all the overshaddowing manipulation.
    .0132 was being given away all day to day.
    Maybe I'll score some of those ellusive .01295 and below.
    I have no doubt QASP will give us news again and I'll flipp these.
    So looking to reload again till the next run.

15. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Well that PR is toast and I see another botton down to .013+ again and it bobbes back up to .0140 as usual.
    QASP is under heavy dilution and can not retain any PR pump.
    Profit from it!

16. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Today they post that they want to build a new breed of high effiecient aircraft engines. High performance, high effiecient means high maintenannce.. Not sure about these guys any more.
    Sitting on almost 90% free shares and gotta sit back and just watch what ther are gonna become.

And the stock goes down on more dilution.

17. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

QASP has set a DEC 15 announcement of funding being in place and the big reveal of aquisitions.
    This has caused some MoMo yall need to be looking @.
    As we approach the date, the price will climb much like an FDA announcement date. This will be a fun few days to play and its up to you if you want to hold through the Dec15 announcement PR.

I scored big today on shares and just love QASP. I've been in and out so many time I hate to see how tghis will affect my taxes this year.
    I need a big time loss on paper. Sort of a good problem to have!:top:

18. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

Green all day! what a turn around! Many more to come with this massive unknown of when the big PR is gonna be announced. Dec15 is said to be the latest. Then we get to see what QASP is all about.

I know I shold sell off half in the AM, but greed keps me in.I know its gonna run Friday at the close and how to play it inbetween. There is a golden oportunity here. If your in or out. this will be moving both ways, but rest assured till we get the news, its gonna be a fun one.

19. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

yall gearing up for round 2 ? It starts in maybe an hour. Get in while you can. I'll be flipping out @ EOD on these shares I paid for this Morn! GLTA

20. Rat Fink

Rat Fink Active Member

ZERO post up in here today?

I hope a bunch of you are at least watching the show today!:beerglass:

Will they get news Monday Morning or not? $Million dollar ?

If no news Mon, Tues, and Wed this will be a great opportunity to get in.
    I think its run with 2 hours left to trade.