POGIE with an "e"

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by Mad Girl Investor, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Mad Girl Investor

Mad Girl Investor Active Member

2. jacobnbr1

jacobnbr1 Active Member won weekly contest 3x

as booo would say when they get a letter added to the ticker they need to readjust out.
    i was not willing to keep this doggie any longer and sold for a small loss. I can think of other things other than waiting for this to get a boost. been too long already.
    just my opinnion...

3. Mad Girl Investor

I dont know when you got out but pogi just has a run few weeks back. Iknow it was a longgggg dry spell there for a while, so I was surprised to read other think its gonna run again.

and whats with the E? Anyone?

4. Luc1Grunt

Luc1Grunt forum leader

run far, run fast.........too many other good un's out there.

5. jacobnbr1

jacobnbr1 Active Member won weekly contest 3x

yea it ran and was like 2 freakin cents away from the target i wanted. i held thinking it was going to go higher and it just faded down on me until it was losing and then adding the e. I think the addition to the letter means it has been reasighned to a differant market type security ie nasd,pink sheet, otc ,bb etc,etc,etc.
    So if you ever get 98% away from the target you want make a revision to the plan as in if it falls back more than ?% i am selling. That revised plan helped on gshf when it would not break .41 so locked in at .39 instead of what i actually wanted.
    cath my drift honey?mwaaah!

6. Mad Girl Investor

ya honey, i catch it...now I need some penicillin. :)

7. chinaman711

chinaman711 Well-Known Member won weekly contest 4x

I would like to see .15 again but for now there are better plays imo.

8. Mad Girl Investor

Its running....