New to Penny Stocks

Discussion in 'Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions' started by Philosophicide, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Philosophicide

Philosophicide New Member

I am looking into Day Trading as a career and was hoping to get some advice from some others who have been where I am.

I've been reading/ have these books; Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, Technical Analysis of Financial Markets, An American Hedge Fund (tim sykes). I have also been watching a lot of Tim Sykes video lessons (like his 4hour pennystockking videos, and youtube), and studying and taking notes on them.

Are there any other resources or people/mentors you know of that really helped you when you were starting out?

As this is my first post, a little about me if you're interested; 22y.o., in University for Accounting (Not quite liking it and am looking to switch majors.) Since then, I was considering if it might be better to attend a "trading course" and put 100% focus on this, versus, switching majors and spending the next 3-4 years doing that while I try to learn to trade part time.

(Are there any Trading Courses out there that are actually worth doing? There seems to be a lot of people, some good and some really shady.) I was looking at Warrior Trading, and there are some "local" trading "schools" as well (In Canada.)
    ....Or would I be better off continuing to study on my own, then (once I feel I've exhausted my resources and have had some success paper trading) joining a mentor/chatroom/group? (Sykes' Profitly is like $150 per month.)

2. Acstudio

Acstudio Well-Known Member won penny contest 44x won weekly contest 40x won weekly contest 41x simulator winner 20x

Tastytrade.com actual research and actual data by actual traders.
    more money is made from selling trading ideas and info and classes than the traders make.