My account is not activated

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by nehaup, Sep 26, 2012.

1. nehaup

nehaup New Member

Hi,

I tried going to my Profile and get this message: Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

We moderate first posts - the amount of time this takes can vary depending on how many moderators are online and how much traffic we are getting. We do this to stop robots and spammers for posting garbage into the forum.

3. Kenpolean

Kenpolean Member won penny contest 2x won weekly contest 6x

I'm getting that same error message... whenever I try to customize my settings, add an avatar, edit my profile... things I don't believe robots try to do. I don't know if this post will go through, but if not then hopefully it at least gets the attention of somebody who can help me because I don't know what else to do. It seems that all I can do at this point is browse the forums, which can be done without registering. And I never got an email asking me to confirm my registration.

4. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

5. Kenpolean

Kenpolean Member won penny contest 2x won weekly contest 6x

Thank you, Thierry.

6. avontureke

avontureke Active Member

does not work for me ether....Apparantly I cannot change my profile.

this is extremely confusing and illogical. Bots dont change profiles.......

7. Thierry Martin

Bots add all kinds of spam into their profiles, as well as live spammers who work for 10 cents an hour in third world countries. We have several layers of moderation to keep our forum spam-free.

8. The Count

The Count New Member

Hi Theirry,
    I tired my first post last Sunday evening, but nothing yet. If you get a chance could you review it and give me the necessary permissions.