My account is disabled for a strange reason

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by MooreDynamic, Jan 16, 2013.

1. MooreDynamic

MooreDynamic New Member

I posted my very first post into the forums on my stock picks and also attached a few images. It stated awaiting moderator approval. This was 3 days ago. My post has not been approve and to add insult to injury every time I goto my account setting or control panel it says insufficient privileges. I am basically locked out of my account for reasons I do not fully understand. I would like to understand those reasons.

Did my post in some way offend the moderators or was it a violation of the sites TOS (terms of service)?

I would like a chance to make amends, however that is hard to do when I don't understand the nature of my violation and cannot access private messages to send the moderator a message.

Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter

Regards

Jeremy

2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Hey Jeremy really sorry about the delay - things have been crazy around here for the last couple of weeks and somehow your posts were not moderated in a timely fashion. Welcome to the forum, and your posts will appear immediately from now on.