Follow us on Twitter

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by Thierry Martin, May 21, 2009.

1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Horace Kent

Horace Kent Member weekly contest winner

Just a thought thierry.............post some of the current debates on stocktwits during the first hour of trading when stocktwits is raging....remember......all you need is the $$ for your tweet to show up on stocktwits.

I would also tweet about the weekly challenges, and the monthly ones too.

3. Horace Kent

Thierry.........if you place $$ in your twitter posts - they will show up on stocktwits. Also, when including a ticker in your tweets you have to use a $ for it show up on stocktwits. Examples - check out today's posts (link) $$ - and - $GLD getting a lot of comments today what's yours?

both of those will show up on stocktwits

just tryin to help

4. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Member won weekly contest 3x

The whole sentence will show up with $$ in it?

5. Horace Kent

yes, for instance this sentence i'm typing right now would show up on stocktwits if i put 2 dollar signs in it $$

thats it.

6. useless

useless Member won weekly contest 18x

Cool. Signed up for the forum one, will see how this goes.

I havent much use for twitter, but it seems suited for stock related communications.

Following Aiki has been interesting as well

7. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

8. Florida

Florida Member won weekly contest 10x won aug/08 simulator won apr/08 simulator won jan/09 simulator

Had the opportunity to observe the twitter trading community the past couple of trading days, and I found it to be a total waste of time.

Typical BHNC "traders" boasting about taking profits just like most trading chat rooms that are out there, (note that I said most, as that is certainly not true of OTF chat room).

If I get bored enough in the future to tune in again, it's time to load up and take a good long vacation!!!