ECFL -- Bought a truckload today

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by big_bear_yeah, Sep 13, 2006.

1. big_bear_yeah

big_bear_yeah Member won penny contest 2x

ECFL -- Bought a truckload today -- been tracking this stock since EBAY involvment and IPO.. planning on cashing in many truckloads of money that is, in the next few weeks.... just my opinion ----- any thoughts out there?

2. TheChartGuru

TheChartGuru Active Member won weekly contest 7x won sept/08 simulator won feb/06 simulator won jan/08 simulator won may/06 simulator won mar/08 simulator

Personally, I would not have bought ECFL until I see a reversal signal. ECFL is still not oversold. It has not touched the lower bollinger band, the RSI(10) is not red yet and SS(5,3) is crossing over from ABOVE, so it is possible that the downtrend will continue. Also, it is dangerously flirting with support at .73, if it is compromised, the next safety net is at .30. This is just my T/A analysis, but you may know how ECFL reacts better then I do since I don't follow this stock and you do. IMHO

The Guru has spoken

3. Chmiklbrothr

Chmiklbrothr Member

Hope you got in @ .70.....:)

4. TheChartGuru

TheChartGuru Active Member won weekly contest 7x won sept/08 simulator won feb/06 simulator won jan/08 simulator won may/06 simulator won mar/08 simulator

Bear, I hope you are not holding this one down to .30. There's no support until then.

The Guru has spoken

5. big_bear_yeah

im averaged in this one @ .70 presplit --or .07 post split --- owell.. see what happens

6. Chmiklbrothr

Chmiklbrothr Member

My favorite stock to flip to date...falls to .50, I load truck and then dump @ + .75...:lol:

7. big_bear_yeah

I have been doing the same since the ipo.....:) --- im still averaged in at .70 ---- appears to have been a good day-trade ------

8. ub3rn00ber

ub3rn00ber Member

Is this a good buy if it goes under .50?

9. big_bear_yeah

I think so... the stock has been bouncing up and down for a week now

10. clay

clay Member

it just hit .38 Think it's ready to go back up?

11. big_bear_yeah

yes... should go back up --- thats what happen in the past....but you can never tell... this is the stock market.... penny stock

12. big_bear_yeah

just picked up more at .45 ------- anticipating good flip day

13. TheChartGuru

Looks like ECFL is going to test the low of .30 on 07/28.

The Guru has spoken

14. Chmiklbrothr

Chmiklbrothr Member

Sold nearly 90% @ .60 then watched it slip to .39...didn't have the balls to buy back in as it almost bounced off the 52 week low. Then closed at .50 which was a 20% gain 8O . Hindsight sickness here.

15. ub3rn00ber

ub3rn00ber Member

16. big_bear_yeah

Flipped some more today.... lets see what happens next week !!!! :lol:

17. ub3rn00ber

ub3rn00ber Member

Up now! im dumping like a rock got stuck with this since last week! Well ill put a limit @ .75

18. big_bear_yeah

for a profit ? --- this is a good swing trade.... been swinging this one for weeks now....

19. ub3rn00ber

ub3rn00ber Member

Of couse! i stupidly bought 500 (ment to get 5000) at .52

20. big_bear_yeah

As cramer would say.... been in the "house of pleasure" but really mean ecstasy --- as they say... good things come to a end....but for the time being..... im racking in the cash on the swings.....:| ... can someone wake me up ? am I dreaming?