Cataclysm

Discussion in 'Off topic - humor, oddities, videos, politics' started by Jelly, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Jelly

Jelly Member

I've noticed a 10x increase in "end of the world" articles in the last week, complete with charts and historical analysis.

I also have noted very few vehicles that are nice and washed/waxed and looking good.

Coincidence? I think not.

2. Survivor

Survivor Member

Ten Minutes to Midnight, tick, tick, tick,

3. Jelly

Jelly Member

It's a hard, hard world when ya can't get no shares of KRE to short. No sweat, eh? A market crash is no big thang compared to global warming.

Having lived through "duck and cover", I'm prepared, mentally, for mushroom clouds floods and earthquakes, or 10% losses. 11% or more, now, that's a whole 'nother ball game.

Charlie Gasparino says investors like us should be better than to believe lies from dirtbag hedge fund managers. If we lose money all on our own, that's OK.

Wait! Did I say that right?

4. Jelly

Jelly Member

Five minutes........

5. netwrangler

netwrangler Well-Known Member

I thought cataclysm is what the Jesuit Fathers made me memorize.

Did I get that wrong?

6. Survivor

Survivor Member

Did you go down like the Titanic today? Your not your usual happy self.8O

7. Horsefish

Horsefish Member

Those older, gas guzzeling vehicles no longer have any resale value. Not worth the effort to keep them looking nice.

Now, the Chinese have just approved larger batteries for their electric bikes. You can bet those bikes are bright and shiny.

Cheer up Jelly!

8. Jelly

Jelly Member

Na, up big................Options are about 100% up. I'm short, remember. I'd laugh in my beer, but it don't feel right.

9. Jelly

Jelly Member

10. Survivor

Survivor Member

11. Jelly

Jelly Member