Beyond Meat (BYND)

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by Blaine Tarr, May 29, 2019.

?

Is Beyond Meat Overvalued?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who cares, trade the price action!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

Story stocks without any follow-through of real growth always end the same way. Slow trickle down. Study the big story pumps from recent years: DGLY in 2014, NLNK 2015, HMNY in 2017, TLRY in 2018, and BYND now probably ends the same way. (There's more, just a few that come to mind)

Price action is your friend. Know the news, trade the action.

2. Blaine Tarr

Looks like the offering could be 160ish. Most likely look for short setups now though as the lock-up period has been waived meaning a lot of new shares about to hit the market and drive price down. Supply will soon be greater than demand. I will use 175 as risk guide if start shorting/buying puts on a gap down.

BYND 8.1.19.jpg

3. Blaine Tarr

Figures it would get stuck in a tight range today after many people thought big range (myself included) was coming after the offering. Needs to get back below 175 for me to want to start shorting it.

4. Blaine Tarr

My last post covering BYND:

160 offering is support now. Once that fails its probably a slow fade like TLRY was after it peaked. Lockup period doesn't matter anymore. They can dump shares as they please.

BYND 8.6.19.jpg

Review this thread from time to time to remind yourself that you can play both the ups and the downs if you study the price action!