AUMY.PK Auric Mining Company

Discussion in 'Stock picks and trading strategies' started by ManicTrader, May 28, 2011.

1. ManicTrader

ManicTrader Member

Auric Mining Company (AUMY)

$AUMY Due Diligence "Let The Gold Rush Begin"

[​IMG]

About
    Auric Mining Company is doing business as an investment and management company in mining and natural resources projects. The Company continues to focus its resources on investing in attractive projects with the objective of establishing ongoing cash-flow and provide profitability for its shareholders. Auric has researched through numerous databases of private and public natural resources companies which have substantial findings already proven. Auric will either purchase, joint venture or invest in these companies. The Company is constantly seeking acquisition opportunities with significant exploration upside in the form of entire companies or packages of assets that provide an undeniable possibility of hosting base and precious metal mineralization. With unparalleled instincts for successful mineral projects, a field-oriented management style and a flat organizational structure, the Company has an ability to concentrate its financial assets, human resources and field efforts to provide timely decisions and a continued focus on the most prospective targets.

[​IMG]

$AUMY Current Projects

Dolly Gold Showing Mari Lake, Saskatchewan
    Trenching and minor diamond drilling as well as gold mineralization occurring... Read More
    http://tinyurl.com/3q3s2wo

[​IMG]

Dog Lake Project Wawa, Ontario
    Auric has a joint venture agreement for interest in a group of mineral rights located in Dog Lake Project...Read More
    http://tinyurl.com/3j67ndf

[​IMG]

$AUMY $$ Share Structure

Market Value1 $2,486,065 a/o May 26, 2011
    Shares Outstanding 70,029,991 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Float 15,013,021 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Authorized Shares 1,000,000,000 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Par Value: .001
    Souce OTC

$AUMY HUGE Friday a/h NEWS to Acquire Gold and Silver Mine in Colorado

Last update: 5/27/2011 4:05:00 PM
    WILMINGTON, Del., May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Auric Mining Co. (AUMY) (the "Company") reports that it has entered into an agreement with Homestead Colorado Gold Corp., located in Brighton, Colorado, to purchase its mining property known as "The Little Prince Mine" and a surrounding claim known as "Nettie Morgan" located near Leadville, Colorado.

The terms of the agreement include a total purchase price and investment of $1.5 million for the property over a 60-month period with no interest to be accrued. The purchase price for The Little Prince Mine and a 15-acre property known as Nettie Morgan located at the east end of the Big Six is $240,000. Payment will be in the form of $4,000 per month commencing on June 15th and continuing for 60 months. As part of the agreement, Auric has agreed to invest $1.26 million in the property in order to render the mine operational. Auric has also agreed to pay Cook and Cooper, LLC a 2% net smelter royalty for 10 years after the mine becomes operational. Standard default clauses will apply if conditions in the purchase agreement are not met.

The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Big Six group, has been a haven for miners as a gold and silver producer with a long history of exploration and production since the late 1880s. The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Standard Metals Group of mines, is situated on the Northwestern slope of Breece Hill, Leadville, located in the extremely rich silver belt in Colorado. Past production results and historical data indicate that the mine can be expected to produce between .005 - .27 per ounce of gold per ton, and from 1.8 to 14.7 per ounce of silver per ton, making it very attractive economically based on current prices of the metals.

Auric Mining Co. also announces that it has officially launched its new website at .
    About Auric Mining Co.:

(Auric or the Company) is doing business as an investment and management company in mining and natural resources projects. The Company continues to focus its resources on investing in attractive projects with the objective of establishing ongoing cash-flow and provide profitability for its shareholders. Auric has researched through numerous databases of private and public natural resources companies which have substantial findings already proven. Auric will either purchase, joint venture or invest in these companies. The Company is constantly seeking acquisition opportunities with significant exploration upside in the form of entire companies or packages of assets that provide an undeniable possibility of hosting base and precious metal mineralization. With unparalleled instincts for successful mineral projects, a field-oriented management style and a flat organizational structure, the Company has an ability to concentrate its financial assets, human resources and field efforts to provide timely decisions and a continued focus on the most prospective targets.

For more information please visit the company's website at .
    For more information contact:Auric Mining CompanyGeneral Inquiries: 302 468 1812 Investor Inquiries: 302 468 1811 Email: info@auricminingcorp.com
    Copyright (C) 2011 PR Newswire. All rights reserved

[​IMG]

$AUMY WAWA MINING HISTORY
    The exploration and extraction of mineral resources have been ongoing activities in the Wawa area since the native operation of primitive copper mines as well as the search for these mines by early European explorers in the late 1600's. Short-lived copper and ore mining ventures occurred in the 1770's. Unsuccessful mining exploits continued in spurts until 1897 when gold was discovered on the south shore of Wawa Lake and this establishing Wawa's future as a mining town. Described as a miniature Klondike, the Wawa gold rush lasted until 1906.

[​IMG]

In the 1920's there emerged a revitalized interest in the gold deposits near Wawa. More efficient mining technology and renewed enthusiasm in the gold resources of northern Ontario led to the discovery of new gold veins at Michipicoten. Gold mines that were operational during the first years of the Wawa gold boom were redeveloped. In 1926 the Grace Mine was re-opened and by the year 1932, the Jubilee, the Minto, the Darwin, and the Parkhill had begun operations. These four mines were the most successful and long standing in a list of at least fifteen other gold mines.
    The gold mining industry remained dormant in the Wawa area until 1981 with the then large scale development of the Hemlo gold discovery. Considerable gold exploration in the region led to the reopening of some of the original shafts of the two gold booms of the early 1900's. A number of new gold extraction companies initiated mining operations in the area and established their offices in Wawa.

Dependant on the continually changing price of gold and the international economy, the gold industry in Wawa was once again short lived. The gold industry experienced peak production and profits in the late 1980's when Ontario became the largest gold producer in Canada. Due to the advent of a poor gold market in 1989-90 and the development of an economic recession in late 1990, the industry took a turn for the worse. Most of the mining operations in the Wawa area were either terminated or temporarily suspended until the emergence of a more profitable climate and increased international gold prices.

Patricia Mining is one of the latest companies to bring back focus on gold mining in the Wawa area with its Island Lake Gold Project.
    The Island Gold Project consists of 108 patented and leased mineral claims and 197 staked claims with an underground mine and operating 650 tonne-per-day carbon-in-pulp mill. Patricia has a National Instrument (NI) 43-101 compliant Mineral Reserve Estimate for the property which indicates Proven and Probable Reserves of 1,013,854 tonnes grading 8.55 g/t Au for a total of 278,711 ounces of Au at a cut off grade of 5.0 g/t Au. Additionally there is an estimated Measured and Indicated Resource of 454,705 tonnes at a grade of 10.26 g/t Au for a total of 149,972 ounces of Au at a cut off grade of 5.0 g/t Au. This additional resource is exclusive of the Proven and Probable Reserves.

The 650 tonne-per-day carbon-in-pulp mill was successfully restarted in September 2006 and the first gold was poured in November 2006. In 2006, the property produced 2,151 ounces of gold from operations at the Island Zone. Production of over 34,000 ounces is forecast for 2007 and is forecasted to increase to over 57,000 ounces in 2008.

According to the unaudited quarterly report $AUMY concluded the quarter ended Mar. 31, 2011 with:

$1334 in current assets;
    $103K in current liabilities;
    zero income and a net loss in excess of $22K as compared to $450K+ incurred in Q1 of 2010.

$AUMY Management

WILMINGTON, Del., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Auric Mining Corp. (OTC: AUMY.PK) (the "Company") reports that the Company has appointed Mr. Michael Burke as its President and CEO replacing Mr.Richard Fesiuk effective on April 29th, 2011. The Company would like to thank Mr. Fesiuk for his contributions as interim President and he will remain on the Company's Advisory Board.

Mr. Burke has worked for over a decade in the mining sector and also currently serves as the President of Homestead Colorado Gold Corp., which he founded with 2 others in 2011 to identify, purchase and develop gold, silver and Bitumen properties in the Leadville area in Colorado. The company has identified and earmarked a number of properties containing over $300,000,000 worth of new reserves, which are being explored and considered for production.

Mr. Burke specializes in technological integration, mining and geophysical exploration, finance, project and corporate development with a successful track record of extracting shareholder value. He was an honoured member of the 1997 Edition of Who's Who and recognized among top executives in North America for that year. In 2009, he received the Princeton Premier Business Leader and Professional Award and also received the Arthur C May award for engineering excellence. He has founded and served as the President of numerous companies in the technology, security, hospitality, and engineering sectors and most notably built World Star Holdings Inc. into a multi-million dollar high technology enterprise employing 40 people from 1995 – 1998.

He attended the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at Lakehead University and advanced to pre-med courses at the College of Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He completed a degree in international trust and asset banking law through First Nevision and obtained a Business Management Diploma at King's Business College. He has attended a variety of Safety and Mine Rescue, Heavy Equipment Operation and Repair Training and other courses sponsored by Campbell Red Lake Mines, Inco Metals, Dickenson Mine, Sherritt International, Thiessen Mining Contracting and Umex Mines among others.

Newly appointed Auric Mining President and CEO, Mr. Burke, commented, "I am pleased to accept the leadership role for the Company and look forward to reporting on exciting new developments in mineral exploration and production that we have been working on going forward."

$AUMY Contact Info

3590 Pine Grove Ave
    Suite 447
    Port Huron, MI, 48060
    Phone: 810-320-5031
    Email: info@auricmining.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  2. ManicTrader

ManicTrader Member

$AUMY Breaking News Out After Bell

BREAKING AFTER BELL NEWS FRIDAY! $AUMY.PK Auric Mining to Acquire Gold and Silver Mine in Colorado

WILMINGTON, Del., May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Auric Mining Co. (OTC:AUMY.ob - News) (the "Company") reports that it has entered into an agreement with Homestead Colorado Gold Corp., located in Brighton, Colorado, to purchase its mining property known as "The Little Prince Mine" and a surrounding claim known as "Nettie Morgan" located near Leadville, Colorado.

The terms of the agreement include a total purchase price and investment of $1.5 million for the property over a 60-month period with no interest to be accrued. The purchase price for The Little Prince Mine and a 15-acre property known as Nettie Morgan located at the east end of the Big Six is $240,000. Payment will be in the form of $4,000 per month commencing on June 15th and continuing for 60 months. As part of the agreement, Auric has agreed to invest $1.26 million in the property in order to render the mine operational. Auric has also agreed to pay Cook and Cooper, LLC a 2% net smelter royalty for 10 years after the mine becomes operational. Standard default clauses will apply if conditions in the purchase agreement are not met.

The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Big Six group, has been a haven for miners as a gold and silver producer with a long history of exploration and production since the late 1880s. The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Standard Metals Group of mines, is situated on the Northwestern slope of Breece Hill, Leadville, located in the extremely rich silver belt in Colorado. Past production results and historical data indicate that the mine can be expected to produce between .005 - .27 per ounce of gold per ton, and from 1.8 to 14.7 per ounce of silver per ton, making it very attractive economically based on current prices of the metals.

Auric Mining Co. also announces that it has officially launched its new website at http://www.auricgold.com.

About Auric Mining Co.:

(Auric or the Company) is doing business as an investment and management company in mining and natural resources projects. The Company continues to focus its resources on investing in attractive projects with the objective of establishing ongoing cash-flow and provide profitability for its shareholders. Auric has researched through numerous databases of private and public natural resources companies which have substantial findings already proven. Auric will either purchase, joint venture or invest in these companies. The Company is constantly seeking acquisition opportunities with significant exploration upside in the form of entire companies or packages of assets that provide an undeniable possibility of hosting base and precious metal mineralization. With unparalleled instincts for successful mineral projects, a field-oriented management style and a flat organizational structure, the Company has an ability to concentrate its financial assets, human resources and field efforts to provide timely decisions and a continued focus on the most prospective targets.

For more information please visit the company's website at http://www.auricgold.com.

For more information contact:
    Auric Mining Company
    General Inquiries: 302 468 1812
    Investor Inquiries: 302 468 1811
    Email: info@auricminingcorp.com

Forward-looking Statement:

This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 - forward-looking statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events of performance and underlying assumptions and other statements which are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and services demand and acceptance, changes in technology and in economic, political and regulatory conditions and to all of the risks generally associated with a company at Auric Mining's stage of development. All such forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the company, are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.

3. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

$1334 in assets; is that correct?? Where the hell are they going to get $4,000 a month, plus invest 1.26 Million to make it operational? Its also important to point out that the Little Prince Mine has been abandoned for a very long time.... A real company would have bought it way before now if it still had potential.

The last time I can find it mentioned is 1898, and they had been mining it since the late 1870's. Obviously you or whoever wrote the above didn't check Google books for a history lesson.......

Play the chart and the pump, don't buy into the claims as they are overstated. This one is for trading, not investing......

Oh yeah your cool little picture with the dump truck driving in the front, and a mine in the background is just a stock photo purchased from istockphoto.com; or its being used illegally. That is a bit mis-leading don't you think?http://www.tineye.com/search/25bf945f6ada8adeea8106d4130596e1b13469f6/

4. ManicTrader

ManicTrader Member

Misleading is you bashing the company. Trade, investment, buy or sell is all on the individual.
    Its a post on company information and recent news and opinions are just that your opinion. Its up to any trader/investor to do their DD before getting in any penny stock. They all are high risk.
    Misleading is telling people to buy or sell or work for beer not just posting current info.
    Have a great holiday weekend and have a cold one on me :beer:

5. Wonder

Wonder forum leader won penny contest 15x won weekly contest 24x

Well, lets not forget you are a Pumper...
    G6stocks has been compensated $6000 cash for a one day profile of AUMY by a third party Quality Stocks

6. Bosnian

Bosnian Member won penny contest 3x weekly contest winner won feb/11 simulator won jan/11 simulator won aug/10 simulator won mar/10 simulator won oct/10 simulator won nov/10 simulator won june/10 simulator won june/11 simulator

You are a FRAUD, and that is my opinion My friend. Now you can disagree with that opinion. I dont even know why Thierry lets people like you post on the forum. Oh wait I know why, cuz you pay him a little to keep this site running. If I was him I wouldnt let you post but hey thats just me. Keep up the good work Johnny who knows this company with less than $1400.00 In Assets might go bankrupt soon, and then u will be pumping something else.

7. Wonder

Wonder forum leader won penny contest 15x won weekly contest 24x

I agree Boz... It really sucks to see somebody Post about a stocks thay They Care Nothing About Except that they work for G6/Stockgoodies and get a few bucks for pushing Crap.
    But Then even if you try and warn people they just get mad at you so lets go Burn one and have a :beerglass:

8. Blaine Tarr

Blaine Tarr forum leader won penny contest 24x won weekly contest 20x

You failed to discuss any of my concerns. I'm neither a basher or pumper. I call it as I see it, and raise questions that investors need to be aware of. That is my DD, and I post it for others to see. So you can post current info and I can post real DD. Current Info should not include mis-leading pictures that have nothing to do with the real mine acquired.

I know you don't care anything about this company other than pumping it for Quality Stocks, whom paid you $6000 for a one day promo. The bigger question I have though is whether or not Quality Stocks works for AUMY so they can raise money by selling shares. Obviously $1,334 does not equal $4,000; which is the payment due each month for their recent purchase.

Considering I actually told you COBI has a chance, one would think I am not bashing but merely raising legitimate questions. But considering this is a one day promo, I will most likely not get a response regarding my concerns...

Here is a real picture of a similiar mine less than a mile away from Little Prince Mine; and a more realistic idea of what it probably looks like:

[​IMG]

9. Bosnian

Bosnian Member won penny contest 3x weekly contest winner won feb/11 simulator won jan/11 simulator won aug/10 simulator won mar/10 simulator won oct/10 simulator won nov/10 simulator won june/10 simulator won june/11 simulator

Looks like a lot of Prime Mining Activity Going on. Dont you see the trucks making their way, they probably didnt make it in time, to be included in the photo haha.

10. BlueSteak

BlueSteak Member won penny contest 5x

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Unfortunately their foreman found better work as Prospector Pete in Toy Story 2

[​IMG]