April 2012 Monthly Trading Simulator

Discussion in 'Trading simulator with monthly prizes' started by Thierry Martin, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander weekly contest winner penny contest winner simulator winner 4x

I have reset the trading simulator for April. The winner will have the win displayed under their name in the forum.

If you already played in previous competitions, you already have an account and your can join the April contest with the same username and password by going here. If you have forgotton the game password, which you need to join the April contest, just email me and I will send it to you.

If you are new to the simulator, you can join at anytime. This thread will be used to discuss the game and post updates on the standings.

You start with $100,000 and you can trade stocks long or short. Whoever has the highest amount at the close of trading on Monday, April 30, 2012, wins.

The trading simulator/contest is open only to registered members of this forum. (Registering is free!)

Send me a private message and I will send you the link and password for your free sign up.
  2. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander weekly contest winner penny contest winner simulator winner 4x

Screen shot 2012-04-02 at 11.40.29 PM.png
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  3. Thierry Martin

Screen shot 2012-04-03 at 6.23.35 PM.png
  4. Thierry Martin

Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 4.52.49 PM.png
  5. Thierry Martin

Screen shot 2012-04-05 at 10.04.20 PM.png
  6. Thierry Martin

Screen shot 2012-04-09 at 5.45.37 PM.png
  7. Thierry Martin

8. Thierry Martin

9. Thierry Martin

10. Thierry Martin

11. Thierry Martin

12. Thierry Martin

13. Thierry Martin

14. Thierry Martin

15. Thierry Martin

16. Thierry Martin

17. Thierry Martin

18. Thierry Martin

19. Thierry Martin

20. Thierry Martin

Congratulations to myself for reaching 2nd place with only one trade.

Oh, and congratulations also to the winner, Bellringer66!

Screen shot 2012-04-30 at 6.35.04 PM.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.