Any one else not able to use the Return key on these forums?

Discussion in 'Forum information and help' started by Technical Alchemist, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Within the last few weeks I accepted a Windows update and am now unable to use the Return key to drop down to a new paragraph. It simply is unresponsive. Any one else experience something similar and if so how did you fix it?

2. john_k

john_k New Member weekly contest winner penny contest winner

no

i
    can
    use
    the
    return
    key

3. Thierry Martin

Thierry Martin supreme commander won penny contest 2x weekly contest winner simulator winner 5x

madcowdisease, I just changed your preferences from the WYSIWYG editor to the standard editor. Try replying to this post now, and see if your return key works.

4. Technical Alchemist

Technical Alchemist forum leader won penny contest 13x won weekly contest 12x

Test

test

test...

seems to have done the trick. Thanks, T. You da man.

5. Acstudio

Acstudio Well-Known Member won penny contest 44x won weekly contest 40x won weekly contest 41x simulator winner 20x

I'm having the same problem. Return key does not leave spaces once I post. Also all the text editing options are gone. Is there anything I can do to get these back. Thanks

6. Acstudio

Acstudio Well-Known Member won penny contest 44x won weekly contest 40x won weekly contest 41x simulator winner 20x

FIXED
    thanks