Forex Foundation Course (FFC)
LIMITED TIME - enter the code: target50 in the "Redeem a Coupon" box on the sales page and receive 50% off!
For aspiring traders to quickly pick up the basics of FX, FX trading and Price Action Trading Methodology.
659 students enrolled
The FFC is for aspiring traders to quickly pick up the basics of Forex, Forex trading and Price Action Trading Methodology.
It will take approximately one week to complete the course.
At the end of the course, you will be prepared to understand and keep up with our Trade with Chief (TwC)™ webinars.
Trade with Chief (TwC)™ webinars are meant for aspiring and experienced traders alike. The Chief provides real-time analysis of market moves and makes entry calls on when and where the trading opportunities may exist.
- What are the requirements?
- Passion in trading
- A teachable attitude
- Diligence and drive towards success
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Acquire a baseline understanding of FX, FX trading and Price Action Trading Methodology
- Understand how price action and technical analysis is used to identify trading opportunities
- Trading psychology behind the real world of forex trading
- What is the target audience?
- Aspiring traders looking to pick of the basics of Forex.
- Committed individuals who wants to master the skill of FX trading
- SECTION 1: Basics of Foreign Exchange Trading
- 1 - FX101 eBook - 174 pages
- 2 - Objectives and Introduction - 00:40
- 3 - Factors Affecting the FX Market - 04:56
- 4 - Basic Knowledge and Terminology of Trading - 12:22
- 5 - Basic Introduction to Price Action Analysis - 10:29
- SECTION 2: Price Action Trading
- 6 - Objectives and Introduction - 00:37
- 7 - Definition of Price Action - 01:43
- 8 - Advantages of Price Action - 01:56
- 9 - Direction, Level, Timing - 02:21
- SECTION 3: Factors Affecting Price Action Trading
- 10 - Volatility - 01:19
- 11 - Liquidity - 02:07
- 12 - Clearance - 01:49
- SECTION 4: - Reality of Price Action Trading
- 13 - 10 min bullish, 1 min bearish - 03:05
- 14 - 10 min bearish, 1 min range - 02:28
- SECTION 5: Application of Price Action Trading
- 15 - Trade Setup and Ideal Entry Part 1 - 02:41
- 16 - Trade Setup and Ideal Entry Part 2 - 03:06
- 17 - Trade Setup and Ideal Entry Part 3 - 01:53
- 18 - Trade Setup and Ideal Entry Part 4 - 03:12
- 19 - Trade Setup and Ideal Entry Part 5 - 03:55
- 20 - Non-ideal scenario Part 1 - 05:03
- 21 - Non-ideal scenario Part 2 - 04:02
- SECTION 6: Introduction to Chart Patterns
- 22 - Introduction to Support and Resistance - 25:12
- 23 - Introduction to Trend, Trendlines and Channels - 20:26
- 24 - Introduction to Continuation Patterns - 25:35
- 25 - Introduction to Key Reversal Patterns - 36:32
- 26 - Introduction to Consolidation Patterns - 19:37
- SECTION 7: Quiz
- 27 - Forex Foundation Quiz - 70 questions
Take This Course
Mr Patrick Teng
Founder and Chief Dealer, Six Capital
In July 2009, I founded Six Capital as the Centre of Excellence for Forex Training and Trading in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, Six Capital’s Dealing Room is located in Singapore’s financial district of Shenton Way.
I started my career in foreign exchange dealing rooms in 1981 and had some 15 years of experience as a professional FX Dealer. During this time, I had over 8 years of experience in the capacity of Chief Dealer for global Tier-1 banks. I held the position of Vice President – Treasury of Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) in Tokyo, where I actively traded for 4 years as an inter-bank market maker in the world’s third largest FX market. While still in my 20s, I was Chief Dealer of Chase Manhattan Bank, making me one of the youngest chief dealers in Singapore at the time. I served on the Market Making Sub-committee of the Singapore Foreign Exchange Market Committee; and was a member of the Singapore Chapter of the Paris-based Association Cambiste Internationale, ACI -The Financial Markets Association.
Several of the trainee dealers who were trained and mentored by me have gone on to become chief dealers of various active inter-bank dealing rooms.
I understand that the core of a trader’s role is making decisions under conditions of uncertainty and risk. I believe that the higher performing traders are ‘emotionally stable and open to experience’. Emotional stability immunizes the trader against the stress and strains of a job that places a premium on maintaining detachment in the face of large gains or losses. Openness is associated with intelligence and the ability to adapt to fast-changing environments.