View Full Version : Daily Stock Picking Challenge 05/05/06 - Win Trading Book
05-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Fridays Daily Challenge
1. Post the ticker symbol of one stock you think will have the highest % gain on 05/04/06.
2. Your picks must be in before the opening bell Thursday morning.
3. Your pick must be trading above $1 as of Wednesdays close to qualify.
4. This game uses the open price and not the previous days closing price as the starting price.
5. No duplicates, first member to post the symbol gets it.
05-04-2006, 05:07 PM
05-04-2006, 05:49 PM
05-04-2006, 06:39 PM
05-04-2006, 06:40 PM
05-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I will take XSNX. Looking for a good day tommorrow.
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Let me try JDSU.
05-04-2006, 08:55 PM
05-04-2006, 11:51 PM
05-05-2006, 06:47 AM
05-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I'd like to short KRY @ open. Can I do this?
05-05-2006, 07:28 AM
05-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Let me try JYSR.OB
05-05-2006, 08:16 AM
I'll take EZM at the open.
05-05-2006, 08:31 AM
The time is up...the contestants are:
05-05-2006, 03:22 PM
And the winner is...Bobthegreat!
05-05-2006, 03:33 PM
I know some of the percentages are wrong but it wouldnt let me edit it so ill tell you now but i do know that the winner is still the same so there are no major errors
05-05-2006, 03:52 PM
I shorted KRY. I'm sorry, but I'm the winner here by 1.7%.
05-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I asked if I could short KRY and you entered me into the challenge.
Thierry, please figure out what to do and get back to me. Thank You.
05-07-2006, 08:33 PM
The problem is it isn't a shorting contest
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.